PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster BBQ

spydrluvr
05-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Thinking of taking a 4 day week-end and ryding down to the bbq in june....nothing definate. wondering if anyone would be interested in the trip....

2ndChildhood
05-13-2013, 01:48 AM
My wife and I are heading down for the Owner Event and the BBQ. We are planning on leaving on Wednesday the 12th after work stopping along the way. We also need to be back home on Sunday afternoon. So it will be a fast trip down and back.

Life is Great - Be Safe
ToM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dogdays
05-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Thinking of taking a 4 day week-end and ryding down to the bbq in june....nothing definate. wondering if anyone would be interested in the trip....

I would love to go, and have some folks to ride with, need to look at my work and if I can get away. Paula.:doorag:

Littlebadwolf
05-15-2013, 03:54 AM
Cindi & I are leaving on Tuesday the 11th staying overnight somewhere along the way, attending the Owner's event, checking out on Friday heading over to Greeneville for Lamont's BBQ where we'll be staying at the Quality Inn (old Jamison Inn) which is the host hotel as it was last year. The gatherings in the parking lot are a lot of fun as is the BBQ. Leaving Greenville on Sunday morning heading back to Michigan. Looking forward to this one because I missed Spyderfest due to another surgery. We'll be checking out the area as a possibility for relocating to in conjunction with the trip.

Some Guy
05-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Cindi & I are leaving on Tuesday the 11th staying overnight somewhere along the way, attending the Owner's event, checking out on Friday heading over to Greeneville for Lamont's BBQ where we'll be staying at the Quality Inn (old Jamison Inn) which is the host hotel as it was last year. The gatherings in the parking lot are a lot of fun as is the BBQ. Leaving Greenville on Sunday morning heading back to Michigan. Looking forward to this one because I missed Spyderfest due to another surgery. We'll be checking out the area as a possibility for relocating to in conjunction with the trip.

Hey Larry,
Some Girl and I are also leaving on the 11th, some time in the afternoon. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. :dontknow:

Littlebadwolf
05-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Hey Larry,
Some Girl and I are also leaving on the 11th, some time in the afternoon. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. :dontknow:Works for us...the more the merrier...:)

SFC
05-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Hope to go next year have a great ride & lots of fun. :f_spider: