PDA

View Full Version : Long Weekend

retirednick
05-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Wonky weather may impact plans so let's play it by ear. Meet at Tims on Base for 0945 hrs and leave with a full tank and empty bladder at 1030 hrs. Run to Camrose and see what happens after that. PM me or reply here.

retirednick
05-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Wonky weather may impact plans so let's play it by ear. Meet at Tims on Base for 0945 hrs and leave with a full tank and empty bladder at 1030 hrs. Run to Camrose and see what happens after that. PM me or reply here.

Well we managed to skirt the showers by modifying the route from Camrose and chose Mayerthorpe instead. Pretty light traffic for a holiday Sunday and not a lot of Police presense on our route. The Fallen Four Memorial looked like it had just opened up for the season. They were in the middle of getting new shelving and furniture, so it will be a few more days until it is back to normal. The Trading Post has lost some of its former charm unfortunately, even the coffee was not up to their usual standard.

Took a couple of pics which I will put up once the camera comes back home. It is in my wife's purse and she is out for a bit.

Too bad we couldn't interest anyone in ryding with us. Hopefully next time their will be a group.