PDA

View Full Version : poker run

Wild Bill
05-11-2013, 10:22 AM
poker run june 23rd at the eagles club in bay city. sponsored by the tri-city travelers. always a great ride with good people (and free donuts) save me a cream filled!

SFC
05-12-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm planing on going it's May 19th(Sunday) over 40,000 last year cost $5 to get into the airport. The whole town is biker friendly lots of vendors & things to see. & eat. I leave around 9:30am blessing is noon or 1:00pm. Send a PM name & number meeting 9:00 am M-30. Shell station North East of US 10. Fun time lots Vet groups sell items...

Wild Bill
06-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Well I guess I'll be riding alone

Littlebadwolf
06-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Bill...Post the details on the run...Cindi & I may come....She's caught a cold or something from the trip but I'll try to make it...

Wild Bill
06-22-2013, 09:24 AM
The ride starts at the eagles club the address is 350 river road Bay city Mi. sign up starts at 9:00 am to 12:00 first bike out at 10:00 check-in deadline is 4:30 sharp. this is a A.M.A. run. there previous runs have been just over 100 miles rain or shine! coming from the south take I-75 north to the M-13 exit at the base of the zilwaukee bridge head north just past the airport on the left is the eagles club.

Littlebadwolf
06-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Bill...what's the status on this run?...I plan on coming...Cindi may come also.

Littlebadwolf
06-22-2013, 05:50 PM
We're gonna be there rain or shine...Would be nice to see other folks from Michigan attending...Already have my rain gear set out...:)

Littlebadwolf
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM
The ride starts at the eagles club the address is 350 river road Bay city Mi. sign up starts at 9:00 am to 12:00 first bike out at 10:00 check-in deadline is 4:30 sharp. this is a A.M.A. run. there previous runs have been just over 100 miles rain or shine! coming from the south take I-75 north to the M-13 exit at the base of the zilwaukee bridge head north just past the airport on the left is the eagles club.Cindi & I did our best on this run....Went to 350 River Rd just to find out it was a house....Looked it up on the internet...It's actually 350 South River Rd...8 miles away. Arrived at the Eagles and there were only 5 bikes and 1 red Spyder RT. Paid our $10 registration and was given a sheet of the route..only thing...didn't indicate any stops. The 3 gals working the registration table were rude and unfriendly. On top of that a couple of the bikers started harassing my wife about the Spyder...get a real bike, ugly, etc...same old bull**** you get when you run into bikers that don't like the Spyder...Went into the Eagles to use the bathroom, came out and the 5 bikes were gone with nobody in sight...We said to hell with it and went down to the American Legion and had a couple drinks and chatted with the bar tender..Was a nice time and we headed for home...Just got back...a good ride regardless and nice weather to boot. Did 360 miles round trip so not a bad day...Just wanted to let you know we did show up...got there around 1045 hrs...Not blaming you for any of it...we still got a good ride in....Larry

SteveMac
06-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Cindi & I did our best on this run....Went to 350 River Rd just to find out it was a house....Looked it up on the internet...It's actually 350 South River Rd...8 miles away. Arrived at the Eagles and there were only 5 bikes and 1 red Spyder RT. Paid our $10 registration and was given a sheet of the route..only thing...didn't indicate any stops. The 3 gals working the registration table were rude and unfriendly. On top of that a couple of the bikers started harassing my wife about the Spyder...get a real bike, ugly, etc...same old bull**** you get when you run into bikers that don't like the Spyder...Went into the Eagles to use the bathroom, came out and the 5 bikes were gone with nobody in sight...We said to hell with it and went down to the American Legion and had a couple drinks and chatted with the bar tender..Was a nice time and we headed for home...Just got back...a good ride regardless and nice weather to boot. Did 360 miles round trip so not a bad day...Just wanted to let you know we did show up...got there around 1045 hrs...Not blaming you for any of it...we still got a good ride in....Larry

Glad you didn't let a few bad apples ruin your day. We've all met some like that. Sounds like you made the best of it.