PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up My New Baby!

Jharpo
05-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm picking up my new ST Limited Saturday morning. I'm trading in my 2009 GS with 17,000 miles. Is there anything happening on the ST's that I should be looking for? (Not counting ball joints and/or alignment). Sunday morning I will be ryding it home, 180 miles, through the National Forest. I just want to cover all bases before I get to the dreaded NO CELL area.
Thanks for any advice.

JKMSPYDER
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
I think you will love your new ST. You will be in a more upright riding position vs the RS and the 2013's have better brakes and suspension. Plus I think the "cool factor" is priceless!!

Zenagirl
05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
:clap::clap: CONGRATS on your new ST!!! Have a wonderful ride home!!!!:yes::yes::yes:

ARtraveler
05-09-2013, 03:37 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde. If you are not sure of the new :spyder2: out of the box, put a few miles on it in somewhat close proximity of the shop before taking it into the no cell area. Any issues, should hopefully pop up sooner than later.

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2013, 04:33 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde. If you are not sure of the new :spyder2: out of the box, put a few miles on it in somewhat close proximity of the shop before taking it into the no cell area. Any issues, should hopefully pop up sooner than later.

That is great advice.

Jharpo
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM

I'll definitely ryde the heck out of it Saturday afternoon before I leave the area. Hopefully nothing will pop up, but I will try to make certain.

Buttsy
05-09-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm picking up my new ST Limited Saturday morning. I'm trading in my 2009 GS with 17,000 miles. Is there anything happening on the ST's that I should be looking for? (Not counting ball joints and/or alignment). Sunday morning I will be ryding it home, 180 miles, through the National Forest. I just want to cover all bases before I get to the dreaded NO CELL area.
Thanks for any advice.

It's "Brand New" what could possibly go wrong out of the box..................:roflblack: Good Luck, seriously enjoy the trip home and all the money you just spent!:thumbup: :thumbup: