PDA

View Full Version : PLATINUM CERTIFIED

bruisersbaby
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Can anyone explain to me what a 'platinum certified' dealership is? We're looking at using a different dealership, and they claim to be platinum certified. Thanks!

bullant12
05-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Can anyone explain to me what a 'platinum certified' dealership is? We're looking at using a different dealership, and they claim to be platinum certified. Thanks!

That they spent over $10,000 in accessories for their storenojoke Actually that is ONE of the qualifications. I also think that the techs are BRP Master Certified.

Marker
05-09-2013, 10:37 AM

As my dealer explained it to me . Everyone that works at the dealership has to always take on line courses through BRP. All Techs have to go to BRP school and each tech must specialize in one area (spyders) then has to be proficient on all other BRP equipment. Meet higher standards set by BRP and keep those standards. Meet certain sales criteria. Keep certain amount of stock.

In exchange the dealer gets certain perks from BRP (ie more of a popular item ie spyder ST S) over night parts deivery from BRP warehouse if in stock at warehouse.

My dealer is a platinum dealer (45 min drive away) and it shows because the other dealer 5 min from where I live is not and it shows.

JMHO:shocked: