PDA

View Full Version : The Bling's The Thing!

Bob Denman
05-09-2013, 07:11 AM
...And I'm not sure if I want to try this one; but I've got to ask...
The "Missing" right-hand side grilles for the radiator outlets can be bought from quite a few of our supporting vendors. :thumbup:
They can even be found in Chrome! :yes:
Question: Does anybody offer a Chrome left-hand side grille to match them? :dontknow:

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2013, 07:46 AM
I think there is one available but I have no idea where.

Cruzr Joe
05-09-2013, 08:10 AM
...And I'm not sure if I want to try this one; but I've got to ask...
The "Missing" right-hand side grilles for the radiator outlets can be bought from quite a few of our supporting vendors. :thumbup:
They can even be found in Chrome! :yes:
Question: Does anybody offer a Chrome left-hand side grille to match them? :dontknow:

Spyderpops has the left and right hand stainless steel grills. these are mesh grills not block off plates, but can be used with the block off plate if you so desire.:clap:

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Spyderpops has the left and right hand stainless steel grills. these are mesh grills not block off plates, but can be used with the block off plate if you so desire.:clap:

Cruzr Joe

:agree: If you want to go Chrome (or a metal-ish color), that would be the way to go.

Bob Denman
05-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Spyderpops! :D :thumbup:
Thanks Guys! :2thumbs:
I may just have to go pay them a visit... ;)

KAPike
05-09-2013, 08:35 AM
For your viewing pleasure.
The bottom right grill is new. SpyderPops didn't have them when I order the first sets. It's a nice finish to have all three.

67881 67880
Left Side............Right Side

fireplug98
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
HiYa Bob !!

I put SpyderPops mesh grills in all 3 holes, right & left sides (on the right side, if you have the block off plates, the mesh will go right over them).
I love the look. I think they are pretty sharp !!!
:-) Cheap mod !!!

Tommy J.

Chupaca
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm ashamed of you Bob..you didn't know this..!!:roflblack::roflblack: And you tell folks to check the sponsors...tish tish...:lecturef_smilie:

ARtraveler
05-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Sounds like they have you covered. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-09-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm ashamed of you Bob..you didn't know this..!!:roflblack::roflblack: And you tell folks to check the sponsors...tish tish...:lecturef_smilie:

:opps: I've been toying with this idea for a little while, and am ashamed to admit that my homework isn't fully completed yet... :opps:

Firefly
05-09-2013, 10:22 PM
For you Bob... BING is the thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DR Buck
05-10-2013, 06:06 AM
I like the ESI Cycle Product covers. I bought the black 'coffin' style to match the left side cover.

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/spyderrtventcovers.html

I really like these chrome ones, but they do not make a left side with the spider (web) design and my OCD says they need to match left & right.:roflblack:

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/rtlowersssmall.jpg

http://www.esicycleproducts.com/rtuppersssmall.jpg

Bob Denman
05-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I like the ESI Cycle Product covers. I bought the black 'coffin' style to match the left side cover.
I really like these chrome ones, but they do not make a left side with the spider (web) design and my OCD says they need to match left & right.:roflblack:

Mine too! :D
I may just have to stick with the matching black ones... :gaah: At least I'll be able to sleep at night! :shocked:

Dragon Snake
05-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey Bob I have a suggestion. Put Baker air wings on and take your left vent cover off so you can easily check the oil. Problem solved!:ohyea:

Bob Denman
05-12-2013, 04:54 PM
:opps: The Missus would notice that... :opps: