PDA

View Full Version : Blue Spyder RT in Concord, Harrisburg

stampingrama
05-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Last couple of days I have seen a blue RT. Monday on Rocky River Rd by the light to CC Griffin School. Today in Harrisburg by the RR tracks by Lowes food. Is it any one on here?

Plyrod38
05-08-2013, 06:20 PM
ShelbyDave has a blue RT and lives in Concord. He's got a bunch of LED's, it's lit up well.

If you see a brown one in the area it could be me.

stampingrama
05-08-2013, 07:55 PM
ShelbyDave has a blue RT and lives in Concord. He's got a bunch of LED's, it's lit up well.

If you see a brown one in the area it could be me.

Thanks, I'll have to look ShelbyDave up, maybe we can get together and go for a ryde!!!!!!!

Plyrod38
05-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Lisa, You got me good this time. I didn't know you posted on here as stampingrama.
I guess you'll be ryding with Shelbydave, since you live with him.
Must be another blue RT in the area. I'm sure we'll be meeting up for a ryde sometime soon.

stampingrama
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Lisa, You got me good this time. I didn't know you posted on here as stampingrama.
I guess you'll be ryding with Shelbydave, since you live with him.
Must be another blue RT in the area. I'm sure we'll be meeting up for a ryde sometime soon.
Sorry, couldn't resist.;) Ya, I've seen them around a couple of times this past week. Not sure who it is. Have a great weekend, tell your wife "Happy Mothers Day"

Plyrod38
05-11-2013, 06:25 PM
All is good!!

There is another couple with a blue RT. JD and Luan. He's Grumpy2 on here and they live in Gold Hill, not far from us. They are out riding frequently. I've seen them at Johnny's a few times. I'm surprised we haven't run into them on our rides in the area.