PDA

View Full Version : Any shops for Spyders in the Goldsboro, NC area???

Lady D
05-07-2013, 05:09 PM
If you have read my posts, it took the dealer about 4 weeks to figure out I needed a new throttle body...sigh.. Anyway does anyone know of a shop in the Goldsboro, NC area that is not "related " to the dealer. The dealer in Goldsboro has a shop in Goldsboro and Greenville, family owned....they also said they never had a throttle body go bad before on a Spyder that they sold...The bike shops that I know of all said they do not have the BRP training to work on a spyder. I know there is a good shop but it is 400 miles away....little far to go for a tune up ;). Thanks for all your help, be safe!

bruiser
05-07-2013, 05:21 PM
D, check out Brewer Cycles in Henderson. I'm going to send you an e-mail.

spyderpoop
05-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Rpmcycles in NC has a shop but their very very slow on service last I was told will take over two week for any work but Mathews fun machins in Matthews NC on route 74 is faster look them up they have more then one merchanic also to work on the bikes ph #704-847-8454

Lady D
05-07-2013, 05:39 PM
D, check out Brewer Cycles in Henderson. I'm going to send you an e-mail.

Sigh Henderson is over 100 miles from my home...hard to find someone to pick me up and drop me off when tune ups are needed....:yikes:

Lady D
05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Rpmcycles in NC has a shop but their very very slow on service last I was told will take over two week for any work but Mathews fun machins in Matthews NC on route 74 is faster look them up they have more then one merchanic also to work on the bikes ph #704-847-8454

Thanks for the information, yet I am looking for one in the Wayne County area in Eastern Carolina....I read about a lot of good shops in the Charlotte area but those are too far for service for me...400 miles...sigh...

diesel-dawg
05-07-2013, 05:50 PM
If you have read my posts, it took the dealer about 4 weeks to figure out I needed a new throttle body...sigh.. Anyway does anyone know of a shop in the Goldsboro, NC area that is not "related " to the dealer. The dealer in Goldsboro has a shop in Goldsboro and Greenville, family owned....they also said they never had a throttle body go bad before on a Spyder that they sold...The bike shops that I know of all said they do not have the BRP training to work on a spyder. I know there is a good shop but it is 400 miles away....little far to go for a tune up ;). Thanks for all your help, be safe!
Wilmington and Lumberton both have qualified and trained Can-Am Spyder mechanics.

bruiser
05-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Sigh Henderson is over 100 miles from my home...hard to find someone to pick me up and drop me off when tune ups are needed....:yikes:

If you call and set up an appointment their pretty good at doing it same day.

Lady D
05-07-2013, 09:37 PM
If you call and set up an appointment their pretty good at doing it same day.

Good information, thanks for the help :yes: