PDA

View Full Version : South Florida Spyder Ryders....

Napalmseth
05-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello every one. I just got my Spyder a few weeks ago, and of course, rainy season had to start in Florida. Was wondering if there were any other riders in South Florida. I'm in Coral Springs myself. I must say, I'm having a blast with my new toy.

I know allot of people are complaining about the milage, but I'm coming from driving a 350z that requires premium gas to drive and gets less than 18 mpg, so major improvement for myself.

My Father liked it so much he just pre-ordered the automatic for himself. Can't wait till he gets so he stops borrowing min(we work together so he takes it every chance he gets)

Also, I want to get allot of custom paint done to my Spyder. I want REALLY good work too. If any one can make any suggestions I would really appreciate it. :spyder:

Well, I'm glad I found this community. Enjoy riding and be safe :bigthumbsup:

P.S.
I know it's a long shot but the the hey... Any one know where I can find a Hindle. Private, through a store I can order from on line...ANYTHING....

Raf
05-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi , i'm a proud new owner of an rss and am also looking for local riders.
im located in east fort lauderdale .
do you know of any areas in broward were spyders get together???:2thumbs:

reggystan
05-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Welcome Spyder ryders!! There are quite a few of us in Fort Lauderdale. We have a bike night every wednesday night that we go to at Hooters on Pembroke Pines and university. We usually get there around 8pm. Sometimes there is and can be as many as a dozen on some nights. Give me a call and we could meet up. Reggy 954-328-9507.
:congrats: on the new ride guys!!

Hello every one. I just got my Spyder a few weeks ago, and of course, rainy season had to start in Florida. Was wondering if there were any other riders in South Florida. I'm in Coral Springs myself. I must say, I'm having a blast with my new toy.

I know allot of people are complaining about the milage, but I'm coming from driving a 350z that requires premium gas to drive and gets less than 18 mpg, so major improvement for myself.

My Father liked it so much he just pre-ordered the automatic for himself. Can't wait till he gets so he stops borrowing min(we work together so he takes it every chance he gets)

Also, I want to get allot of custom paint done to my Spyder. I want REALLY good work too. If any one can make any suggestions I would really appreciate it. :spyder:

Well, I'm glad I found this community. Enjoy riding and be safe :bigthumbsup:

P.S.
I know it's a long shot but the the hey... Any one know where I can find a Hindle. Private, through a store I can order from on line...ANYTHING....

Blinc
05-07-2011, 07:49 AM
Go to the home page of the Forums, down at the bottom click on Spyderlovers chapters for Florida and that is where you should put these post or find others in your area. Sounds like some Huligan soup could be stirring?!

Bill and Cretia
06-22-2014, 05:27 PM
My wife and I are picking up our new ST-S SE5's on July the 5th in Saint Petersburg and bringing them home on the 6th. It seems that the west coast, central and north Florida Spyders Ryders are pretty active. How about your group?

Jeffmal
01-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Hi All,
I haven't seen any recent threads...
I am a newbie spyder owner and would love to meet up and ryde with other spyder folks
in South Fl. I live in Plantation, Fl (West Fort Lauderdale ) but would like to meet with other Spyder owners
particularly in Broward County. Get in touch on this forum or email me at jeff781@gmail and maybe we can
get some of us together!
Happy New Year!!
Jeff

SpyderAnn01
01-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Hi All,
I am a newbie spyder owner and would love to meet up and ryde with other spyder folks
in South Fl. I live in Plantation, Fl (West Fort Lauderdale ) but would like to meet with other Spyder owners
particularly in Broward County. Get in touch on this forum or email me at jeff781@gmail and maybe we can
get some of us together!
Happy New Year!!
Jeff

Hi and welcome to Spyderlovers. The guy you need to get in touch with is BikerDoc, Hal is the Presidentb if US Spyder Ryders and he could direct you to a chapter in your area. If you are on Facebook his name there is Hal Bikerdoc.

Chupaca
01-08-2018, 03:54 PM
You found one of the original threads to start out with...Welcome to the 🎪 You have 7 listed members in Plantation and 792 members in Florida. There are many more non-members about as well. On the home page you will find upper left groups and clubs you can check out. Local dealers also have some information to help out...:thumbup:

Jeffmal
01-08-2018, 04:08 PM
You found one of the original threads to start out with...Welcome to the 🎪 You have 7 listed members in Plantation and 792 members in Florida. There are many more non-members about as well. On the home page you will find upper left groups and clubs you can check out. Local dealers also have some information to help out...:thumbup:

There hasn't been any activity with this group in years!
I would like to get it started again if possible.
Since I am new to this forum, I welcome all suggestions.
Thanks,
Jeff

solracinfl
02-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Hi All,
get some of us together!
Happy New Year!!
Jeff

Check out this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/usspyderryders.SouthFloridaChapter/

Jeffmal
02-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Check out this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/usspyderryders.SouthFloridaChapter/
I finally found this group and joined... they seem like a great bunch and I’m looking forward to meeting them and ryding with them the first chance I get!!

ARtraveler
02-04-2018, 03:25 PM
There hasn't been any activity with this group in years!
I would like to get it started again if possible.
Since I am new to this forum, I welcome all suggestions.
Thanks,
Jeff

:congrats: and hope you can get something started with the group. :yes:

solracinfl
02-04-2018, 03:59 PM
I finally found this group and joined... they seem like a great bunch and I’m looking forward to meeting them and ryding with them the first chance I get!!

I have met them and have gone a few rides with them; they are a great group of people and I really enjoy. Look forward to meeting you on one of the rides.