PDA

View Full Version : Lamont's BBQ?

JCSMOKE
05-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Ok I looked, used the search engine, honest, but I have failed to find info about the BBQ. Please fill me in so I can check on going.

Mike

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-05-2013, 08:01 PM
It's planned for the Sat. following the BRP owner's event in Maggie Valley june 13 & 14.....BBQ on 15.....in Moshiem Tn. approx. 75 miles no.eastof MV

JCSMOKE
05-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Thank you!

BajaRon
05-05-2013, 10:01 PM
The BBQ is a Stealth event. First you have to figure out when it is... then you have to find it! :yikes:

It isn't for the faint of heart and there have been those who have given up the quest. But for those who do make it, you will experience things that you just can't get anywhere else. Like Forrest doing his ditch jumping act. Now that was a classic! :thumbup:

bruiser
05-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Looks like we'll miss the Ditch Jumping Competition this year. I was hoping to take the title from Forrest :roflblack:

spyder3
05-06-2013, 09:52 AM
The BBQ is a Stealth event. First you have to figure out when it is... then you have to find it! :yikes:

It isn't for the faint of heart and there have been those who have given up the quest. But for those who do make it, you will experience things that you just can't get anywhere else. Like Forrest doing his ditch jumping act. Now that was a classic! :thumbup:

much like our healthcare bill: "first you have to pass it, then read whats in it":banghead::banghead::yikes::cus::cus::pray::pray: