PDA

View Full Version : Extra Activities

Cavman
05-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Some of us had planned to do an extra curricular activity at SpyderFest on Thursday morning. I think because of late and lack of communications, only two of us showed up at the Andy Dalton Shooting Range NW of Springfield.

It's a really nice facility and only cost $3 to shoot there for the both of us. Other other fun person that joined me was Sharon 'Threefeet'. We had a wonderful cross country ride out there and different route back. I got to wave and shout at some of the nice cows that we saw. It's funny when they turn their heads in response! Cows need love too and I udder at the thought of not saying something nice to them.
:yes:

I thought I would share a copy of the target I shot at 15 yards with a Glock 35. This is the bottom half of the target, as Sharon shot the top half with her rifle. The target size is 11" x 8.5".
Maybe we can get more participants next year?
Enjoy!

Chupaca
05-05-2013, 01:19 PM
nice grouping to bad you were so few..only two..could not make it this year maybe next time I will and try to match your honed skills...!! :thumbup:

bruiser
05-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Went on the Vet/Venture ride. Didn't know anything about going to the range.

lookerjdc
05-05-2013, 04:37 PM
I dont want to be in front of you....lol

same thing happened to me on Friday.. I got up and drove down to the vendor village to do the Pells Ferry ride (regardless of the weather) and......... I was the only person who showed up for it

SpyderAnn01
05-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Next year let's set up some firm plans ahead of time.

Cavman
05-05-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm only a 'D Class' shooter USPSA. And since ammo is so scarce, I mostly just shoot in Glock matches where there is a 1:4 chance of winning something
by placing or random drawing. Wish Glock could tell me when my G27 Gen 4 will arrive? :yes: