PDA

View Full Version : Spring is finally in Saskatchewan!

RodO
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM
She started right up after 7+ months of being parked so I took the RT out of hibernation for a quick run today. Only did 42 km but clicked through 28,000 km on the odometer in the process -- not bad for a 2010 RT that I only got in early September of that year -- and having maybe 5 months of riding in a good season. Adding in the GS I had before, that's about 43,000 km since 2009.

The RT has been flawless other than needing a rear tire and a front right tire (seems there's an alignment issue so it wore fast) -- which I ordered today.

I only have one longer trip planned so far this year.but guess I'd better start planning!

ARtraveler
05-05-2013, 12:07 AM
:congrats: on spring. :thumbup: We woke up this AM to snow flurries, but it changed to rain.

Netminder
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
She started right up after 7+ months of being parked so I took the RT out of hibernation for a quick run today. Only did 42 km but clicked through 28,000 km on the odometer in the process -- not bad for a 2010 RT that I only got in early September of that year -- and having maybe 5 months of riding in a good season. Adding in the GS I had before, that's about 43,000 km since 2009.

The RT has been flawless other than needing a rear tire and a front right tire (seems there's an alignment issue so it wore fast) -- which I ordered today.

I only have one longer trip planned so far this year.but guess I'd better start planning!
I know the feeling! Seems like we went straight from winter to summer here! Did all my pre-season maintenance and should be ready for the first ride!:yes::yes:

Chupaca
05-05-2013, 09:07 AM
the key word is finally. Glad you were able to get in a short ryde even if just to see if you remember how..hope it's just the beginning..!! :clap: