PDA

View Full Version : Looking for riders and events near by

connie9003
05-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Good morning all. I live in SW KY and riders here are pretty scarce. So im reaching across the border lol. If your within a hundred miles from Clarksville please let me know id love to find some riding buddies :)

JXVolker
05-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Good morning all. I live in SW KY and riders here are pretty scarce. So im reaching across the border lol. If your within a hundred miles from Clarksville please let me know id love to find some riding buddies :)

I live in Clarksville, TN. MSU alum actually.

StanProff
05-03-2013, 06:36 PM

I don't live near you but you'd enjoy the ride down to Maggie Valley for the Owners event. There will be a lot of spyders and new friends to meet. Also Lamonts BBQ is not that far away on the 3rd day (saturday). Good time for all. Hope you find some riding buddies and enjoy, I sure you will.

dukeBlue48
06-24-2015, 03:01 PM
Got my 2015 RT last week of May. Looking for areas to ride also. Have about 1900 plus miles on it and would enjoy traveling with other spyders also.
:ani29:
dukeBlue48

joet82
06-25-2015, 12:55 PM
look up Spyder Ryder of America - Tennessee Valley They're all ovet the TN/AL/MS area.