PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Boriken
04-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Champagne and the rest of the New Jersey group for looking out after me during the ryde to Spyderfest. The pinched nerve on my neck and the pain on my left shoulder was horrible at times, but with the help of everone in the group we made it there safely. Now I can't wait for the up coming meet ups for breakfast, lunch and dinners this summer. Everyone please ryde safe, see you soon.

bullant12
04-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Hate to not seeing you on this one, hermano... Hopefully we'll see each other in Maggie Valley.

mrmichaelg
05-01-2013, 06:19 AM
I'm glad you made it home safe. Maybe if you feel up to it we can ride this Sunday. I'll give you a call or you can call me

Boriken
05-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Hate to not seeing you on this one, hermano... Hopefully we'll see each other in Maggie Valley.

Same here.

Champagne
05-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Champagne and the rest of the New Jersey group for looking out after me during the ryde to Spyderfest. The pinched nerve on my neck and the pain on my left shoulder was horrible at times, but with the help of everone in the group we made it there safely. Now I can't wait for the up coming meet ups for breakfast, lunch and dinners this summer. Everyone please ryde safe, see you soon.

I am glad you make it there in back safe.
We ride as group. We look out for each other.
ken with his CB wow ! he was great help. He let know everything that was going on. I want to thank NJ riders you guys are great.
am going to set up a ride to Belmar soon for lunch on the beach