PDA

View Full Version : Arrived Home

MouthPiece
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Cindy & I just got home (Sanford, Flarda) about three hours ago. We rode a total of 4,004 miles which includes a couple of days riding at Spyderfest. We left Springfield Sunday morning early and "smelled the roses" all the way back. What may seem very mundane scenery to some was absolute beauty to Cindy & me with respect to our ride both to and from. I remember vividly going through Alabamer, and up on this hill was a quaint little white church. The scene (to me) was breath taking. There were other scenes of people fishing in the streams on our rides not to mention those of small town America. God we have such a mixture.

I would like to thank all of those responsible for putting on this event. I don't know that I can really appreciate all the work that was exerted. I just know that your efforts were rewarded with a great event.

Tweety, my 2013, metallic yellow spyder performed without flaw. Kudos to BRP for their new design. Cindy just loved the ride. I might mention that we were both virgins for a long distance ride. Oh, and thank you BRP for redesigning the turn signal switch so that you don't have to fight to shut the damn thing off. That in itself was a blessing.

I'll close for now. Thanks to all for renewed friendships. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet others that I wanted. Perhaps Maggie Valley in June? I sure hope so.

Chris & Cindy Ray

Cruzr Joe
04-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Cindy & I just got home (Sanford, Flarda) about three hours ago. We rode a total of 4,004 miles which includes a couple of days riding at Spyderfest. We left Springfield Sunday morning early and "smelled the roses" all the way back. What may seem very mundane scenery to some was absolute beauty to Cindy & me with respect to our ride both to and from. I remember vividly going through Alabamer, and up on this hill was a quaint little white church. The scene (to me) was breath taking. There were other scenes of people fishing in the streams on our rides not to mention those of small town America. God we have such a mixture.

I would like to thank all of those responsible for putting on this event. I don't know that I can really appreciate all the work that was exerted. I just know that your efforts were rewarded with a great event.

Tweety, my 2013, metallic yellow spyder performed without flaw. Kudos to BRP for their new design. Cindy just loved the ride. I might mention that we were both virgins for a long distance ride. Oh, and thank you BRP for redesigning the turn signal switch so that you don't have to fight to shut the damn thing off. That in itself was a blessing.

I'll close for now. Thanks to all for renewed friendships. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet others that I wanted. Perhaps Maggie Valley in June? I sure hope so.

Chris & Cindy Ray

It was nice meeting you at Spyderfest and hope to see you again.

Cruzr JOE

cjackg
04-30-2013, 06:34 PM

Chris & Cindy Ray

We looked for you all at SpyderFest but never came close with the rains & stormy weather! Hope to meet up with you at the Owners event in June.

Good news about the turn signal switch.... maybe I'll have to consider a 2014...:roflblack:

Chupaca
04-30-2013, 06:37 PM
glad you made it back safely and had a great time at the fest..love the trip stories helps ease the sadness of not being able to be there...!! :clap:

ARtraveler
04-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Glad to hear you made it back safely. :thumbup:

bullant12
04-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Hated I could not spend more time with you guys... We'll catch up at the Owner's event!:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
04-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Glad to hear you all had a wonderful trip and made it back home safely.