PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Shirts

Woody
04-30-2013, 07:18 AM
Have we ordered enough Indiana Spyder Ryder shirts to trigger production at CAT Specialties? Status?:hun:

Kmort44
04-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Have we ordered enough Indiana Spyder Ryder shirts to trigger production at CAT Specialties? Status?:hun:

I believe we have based on the fact that the other day I tried to show someone how to order the Indiana Shirt on CAT specialties web site and it had already been taken down, which leads me to believe that they are in production and we should be hearing from them shortly. If I hear anything I'll let everyone know.

Trickie Dick
04-30-2013, 07:45 PM
I believe we have based on the fact that the other day I tried to show someone how to order the Indiana Shirt on CAT specialties web site and it had already been taken down, which leads me to believe that they are in production and we should be hearing from them shortly. If I hear anything I'll let everyone know.

I'll bet you earned a nice commission on these shirts.:yikes::yikes:

Kmort44
05-01-2013, 05:40 PM
I'll bet you earned a nice commission on these shirts.:yikes::yikes:

I did get an amazing commission taking on this project. Your unending praise and respect.........PRICELESS!!!:bowdown:

Trickie Dick
05-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I did get an amazing commission taking on this project. Your unending praise and respect.........PRICELESS!!!:bowdown:

You do have my praise................................

patty
05-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Any idea when the shirts will ship?

Kmort44
05-07-2013, 08:17 PM
I haven't heard anything but maybe I'll shoot him a e-mail tomorrow for a status report. Info to follow.:thumbup:

patty
05-16-2013, 05:14 AM
I haven't heard anything but maybe I'll shoot him a e-mail tomorrow for a status report. Info to follow.:thumbup:
Any word? We are going on a trip and was hoping to have them.
Thanks!

Kmort44
05-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Any word? We are going on a trip and was hoping to have them.
Thanks!

This is the response to a e-mail I sent immediately after my last post from CAT Specialties.

HI Kevin,
We’re in the process of color separating the design, so it should go out next week.
As far as future orders, the minimum is 24 pieces to produce the design, this is due to the setup time, takes approximately 2 hours to set up and tear down.

Copperman
05-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Kevin,

Can a shirt still be ordered? Let me know.

Jerry

Kmort44
05-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Kevin,

Can a shirt still be ordered? Let me know.

Jerry

shirt order is in and the next order needs to be another 24 pre-orders but not in the pipeline as of now.

dick574
05-19-2013, 11:32 PM
shirt order is in and the next order needs to be another 24 pre-orders but not in the pipeline as of now.

Kev, how many other folks are interested in a shirt? Would we be close to another 24? It sounds like there may be some people who would like to still get in on this order if that were possible or a new list may have to be started? I know of at least 1-2 people who didn't get in on this order.

Dick

Kmort44
05-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Kev, how many other folks are interested in a shirt? Would we be close to another 24? It sounds like there may be some people who would like to still get in on this order if that were possible or a new list may have to be started? I know of at least 1-2 people who didn't get in on this order.

Dick

Hi Dick,

I don't know how I missed your post the past few days but I did, sorry about that. To answer your question about another order I don't have plans for this but that doesn't mean a thing, anyone can post a thread asking for interest for a new shirt design or just post for interest in the existing design get in contact with CAT specialties and they do the rest. I don't have the time to pursue this during the summer months.

Kevin

Kmort44
05-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Mark from CAT specialties returned my e-mail yesterday and said the Indiana shirts will be up on the press when they get back on Tuesday and all should go out by Wednesday.
Sorry for the delay, we had a personnel shortage and got a bit backed up, but we're back up to speed now.

Hope this reaches everyone who ordered because I was getting concerned myself with the delay!

Kevin

Trickie Dick
05-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Mark from CAT specialties returned my e-mail yesterday and said the Indiana shirts will be up on the press when they get back on Tuesday and all should go out by Wednesday.
Sorry for the delay, we had a personnel shortage and got a bit backed up, but we're back up to speed now.

Hope this reaches everyone who ordered because I was getting concerned myself with the delay!

Kevin

I just figured you had run off to Michigan with all our money. ;)

Kmort44
05-29-2013, 07:28 PM
I just checked CAT specialties web-site and my account shows the Indiana Spyder Ryder shirts shipped out today! Can't wait to see them!
Now if only the weather would stay nice we can all get out and ryde.

Trickie Dick
05-30-2013, 07:31 PM
We received the shirts in the mail today. Nice shirts. :thumbup:

SporterSpider
05-30-2013, 07:54 PM
I received shirt today in the mail.:yes:It looks good.:thumbup:

Questions
05-31-2013, 07:24 PM
What do they look like and how much and where do you order from?
:spyder2:

Kmort44
06-01-2013, 09:46 AM
What do they look like and how much and where do you order from?
:spyder2:

The shirts can no longer be ordered because when they set up the machine they run all the shirts at one time. Its a pre-order deal with CAT Specialties (one of this sites sponsors) If there was interest again for 24 shirts they would do it again however the first order we did has just been completed and some have got them and some have not( still waiting for delivery). They cost $18-$20 for a t-shirt and $28-$33 for a hoodie, depending on size.
There has been additional interest from others so maybe a new post regarding future interest would be a good idea at this time? Any takers?
Thanks for the post,

Kevin