PDA

View Full Version : One Dollar Burger Night!!!

spyderfever
04-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Malissa and I just got back from a local bar and grill that has one dollar burger night on Monday's, and went for a beautiful evening ride on a twisty and hilly backroad afterwards. What a great evening for a moonlight ride. Time for some homemade wine to top off a wonderful spring day. Hope you all got home safe and sound from Spyderfest 2013. Looking forward to next year's Spyderfest. Hope you all have a Good Evening! Until then, Happy Trails!:yes:

Shewhoprays
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM
glad you were able to get out and ryde. We came home and dumped everything in the living room and now it looks like a tornado hit the place. Suppose to be nice at least one more day so hope to ryde to work tomorrow.

GloryRyders
04-30-2013, 05:23 AM
Where was this weather last week for Spyderfest :dontknow: Took a ryde yesterday afternoon and will probably go again today, can't miss out on these great days! You all be safe and enjoy!:yes:

KCPete
04-30-2013, 05:55 AM
I rode to work Monday, but but not sure about today. Thinking about starting to tear down the Spyder for exhaust gasket replacement job. With luck, can finish in time for the weekend! Need to get the lawn mowed, too...nearly lost the dachshund last night:eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD