PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Spyders for sale in Michigan.....

Danimal
05-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Just heard from my dealer:

We just received first Spyder's that were not pre sold. So we have a Moon (silver) and a Yellow in stock ready to go. If interested please feel free to reply or call my cell anytime.

Sincerely,
Mike Campbell
Sales Advisor
Office: (269) 372-1072 Ext. 118
Cell: 269 217-0220
www.leadersmarine.com

If anyone wants one..... better get on these quick!

LittleJohn
05-20-2008, 02:31 PM
Just heard from my dealer:

We just received first Spyder's that were not pre sold. So we have a Moon (silver) and a Yellow in stock ready to go. If interested please feel free to reply or call my cell anytime.

Sincerely,
Mike Campbell
Sales Advisor
Office: (269) 372-1072 Ext. 118
Cell: 269 217-0220
www.leadersmarine.com

If anyone wants one..... better get on these quick!

Any idea what hes charging?

eggman80
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
For pricing info please contact me.

You can email me at mcampbell@leadersmarine.com

or cell 269 217-0220

Also, if anyone's going to Valcourt call me first. We have to cancel our trip and will lose the deposit on the hotel so one person loss may be anothers gain. If interested email or call the the numbers above.

Thank you,
Mike Campbell

NancysToy
05-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Also, if anyone's going to Valcourt call me first. We have to cancel our trip and will lose the deposit on the hotel so one person loss may be anothers gain. If interested email or call the the numbers above.

Mike,
Sorry to hear you have to cancel your trip to Valcourt. I know you were looking forward to it.
-Scotty

Danimal
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah... Bummer..... I was going to tag along as his trailer has room for two spyders. I just don't think I can handle 12 hours each way on the Spyder.....numb hands have been really bad lately... plus I would have to break that into two days to be safe.

I have a large trailer that can also haul two of them... but it needs some TLC (new tires, etc.) before I would feel comfortable taking it that distance.

I was thinking of trailering it there with Mike and then maybe ryding home on Saturday and Sunday if the weather is nice......

He was planning on leaving Thursday after work and driving the 12 hours all night to get there in the morning (shared driving). Ahhhh.... to be young again and able to do such things! I remember driving that way to Florida and back once with 3 buddies in college... boy was the rental car company up here in Michigan shocked when we put like 5,000 miles on the car in 7 days !

Just not sure what the heck to do now..... I suppose I could rent a smaller trailer for the few days....

I could probably sell my Big Tex and get a smaller one with that $$$.

NancysToy
05-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah... Bummer..... I was going to tag along as his trailer has room for two spyders.

Ouch! I didn't know it affected two of you. Wish I could help, but we will be here, or rather at the Gilmore Car Museum. Our 13th annual Vintage Motorcycle Show is that weekend. Hope you get it worked out. It is a long ride, but would be a fun one.
-Scotty

eggman80
05-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Danimal,

My wife will be getting me the Hotel info today. I'll forward it to you.

eggman80
05-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks guys!!

We were really looking forward to the trip. If you are going please take lots of photos for those of us who could not make the trip. This weekend in Michigan 70 - 80degrees Whoo Hoo!! Let's ride!!

spyderchick
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Wow it seems like MI is the place to buy my dealer said they have extra yellow and silver bikes because of cancellations, PREMIER EDITIONS TOO! Here I waited for a year. But I am happy with Dee's in Clinton Twp. they have master mechanic and are very knowledgeable.