PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Spyder RT Limited - Looking for acceessories

CBROWN12713
04-29-2013, 01:01 PM
parts - I just got my new spyder rt 2 weeks ago an am looking to add stuff to it, like a armrests for passenger, backrest for driver, cup hold for long rides. does anyone know a good online store for such items. BRP doesn't carry any of it.

bullant12
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
parts - I just got my new spyder rt 2 weeks ago an am looking to add stuff to it, like a armrests for passenger, backrest for driver, cup hold for long rides. does anyone know a good online store for such items. BRP doesn't carry any of it.

:welcome: Check out the vendors on our page... Most of them there!

ARtraveler
04-29-2013, 01:12 PM
SL Vendors first then internet providers if you can't find what you want. :thumbup:

Chupaca
04-29-2013, 01:39 PM
congrats on the new ryde..as mentioned above all the sponsor on the home page sell spyder related stuff. Just click on their logo and browse...good hunting..!! :ohyea:

retirednick
04-29-2013, 07:07 PM
Why not buck the trend and keep the ryde stock. I have for 2 years now and still enjoy every minute on the Spyder.

GloryRyders
04-30-2013, 06:10 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:..................as others have mentioned, just check out the vendors on the home page of Spyderlovers. Happy Farkeling!:2thumbs:

NorthStar
04-30-2013, 10:59 AM

As others have stated, pretty well all of the "important vendors" are Spyderlover.com sponsors.

If you go to the Home page and browse through each and every sponsor (click on their banners) you will soon find out just how many aftermarket items are for sale for the RT. I also found that doing a search on any item you can think of will bring you a fair number of helpful posts that will lead you to an informed purchasing decision.

I have been adding mods to my Spyder RTS since March of 2010. There are still things out there that I would like to add to my RT, but frankly enough is enough.:)

Good luck on your trip down mod lane. Enjoy the journey.

Bob Denman
04-30-2013, 11:38 AM
:shocked: Did somebody mention farkles? :shocked:
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new ride! :yes::ohyea::ohyea::yes: