PDA

View Full Version : MO Gang Roll Call - Home from SpyderFest!

SpyderRocks
04-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Hey MO Gang, KC Pete and I made it home this afternoon around 2:00 and were mauled by 4 very happy dogs!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on June!

Cuban Spyder
04-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Spydeejane and I made it home about 3:00. Our cat welcomed us. We pick up the dogs from the kennel tomorrow. See you in June.:)

mac spyder
04-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Patti and I made it in about 2:30 and was greeted by our granddaughter. Patti was happy to see her. We got everything unloaded and the Spyder washed. Everyone have a great week!

SpyderMeLucky
04-28-2013, 10:22 PM
We made it home around 3 p.m. While unloading our stuff, our daughter brought over our littlest grandsons, Drew 2 years old and Grayson 4 1/2 months. The two-year-old bolted out of the van and ran to PawPaw. He gave me a hug after about 30 minutes. He sure loves his grandfather.

Good to be home, but I miss the rumble of the spyders outside my window. LOL

Chupaca
04-28-2013, 10:25 PM
glad you all made it home safe..rest up and get ready for the next one...!! ;)

kevorama
04-28-2013, 10:35 PM
I went by the Pit Bull Shop to pick up a tire and some oil and filters before I left today and Len's tech's were still wrenching in the shop to help folks get home. Len was busting ass, as well. Joanie and me managed to get all of our vehicles back home by about 4:00 PM this afternoon. The weather was a real beauty today. Would've been nice if we had it all week, but... MO. happens. Home safe, see you all soon.

GloryRyders
04-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Linda and I made it home around 4:00 - 4:30PM yesterday..............I finally got Chloe (the cat) unstuck from me this morning so I could get on Spyderlovers! :roflblack:

murphybrown
04-29-2013, 06:44 AM
Dick574 and I made it as far as condo in Branson :roflblack::roflblack:..doing eureka springs ryde today with John (seal floorboards) and Gail ... couple shows and couple more rydes then headed "somewhere". Chief navigator still working the maps...everyone travel safe. :firstplace:

Buttsy
04-29-2013, 07:17 AM
The two-year-old bolted out of the van and ran to PawPaw. He gave me a hug after about 30 minutes. He sure loves his grandfather.

You know your doing something right when..................:thumbup:

spyderfever
04-29-2013, 08:21 AM
Dick574 and I made it as far as condo in Branson :roflblack::roflblack:..doing eureka springs ryde today with John (seal floorboards) and Gail ... couple shows and couple more rydes then headed "somewhere". Chief navigator still working the maps...everyone travel safe. :firstplace:

Malissa and I arrived home about 2:30 yesterday and headed over to my son and daughter-in-law's house for our 3yr. old granddaughter's birthday party. Had a great time, but left after a few hours, tired but happy. Had a great time at our first Spyderfest and already looking forward to next year. Murphy, you and Dick will love the Eureka Springs ride. Pete and I led the ride on Friday in the pouring rain with 6 other hard core ryders:doorag: and we had a blast. Even in the pouring rain, the scenery was beautiful. Enjoy your ride and hope to see youall real soon. Loved the Spyder Venom. Happy Trails.:yes:

SpyderLady
04-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Sorry I am late in responding, I had some other Spyderfest business I needed to get done last night and this morning, so YES I made it home yesterday late afternoon. Brenda B and I rode most of the way together, stopping for lunch and to warm up. I got in around 3:30 and I also received a text from her that she made it home. Gona miss seeing you all everyday, it is soooo quiet here. Soon, very soon we will all be together again planning, planning, planning.... rest up it is time to plan for 2014:yikes: