PDA

View Full Version : ST radio to bluetooth headset?

dadunston
04-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Hello all,

I just purchased my ST spyder limited a week ago. With my helmet I purchased the Sena smh10 bluetooth headset.

How to I force the ST radio to play though the headset verse through the external speakers?

Marker
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM
you need to add either BRP 's Bluetooth Dongle for audio system part # 219400458 or Senas Bluetooth Dongle called SM10 http://www.senabluetooth.com/products/sm10.php?tab_menu=overview and the accessory cordhttp://www.senabluetooth.com/products/acc_SC-A0123.php

Sena makes the bluetooth dongle for BRP but the BRP dongle has an included wiring harness for plug and play installation that the sena dongle does not have . JMHO but I would opt to buy the BRP dongle for the extra $ its worth it.

Motorcycledave
04-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi the fellow above is right you need the #SM10 transmitter $114.00 and the cable
to plug it into the bike #SCA0123 $20.00 I will be able to ship to everyone on Monday
or Tuesday. Give me a call but please do go and compare prices I think I have the best
but I am sure everyone will let me know.
Glad the weather at SPYDER FEST didn't mess up the event sounds like a good time
was had by all
Ride Safe
Dave

mjw930
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi the fellow above is right you need the #SM10 transmitter $114.00 and the cable
to plug it into the bike #SCA0123 $20.00 I will be able to ship to everyone on Monday
or Tuesday. Give me a call but please do go and compare prices I think I have the best
but I am sure everyone will let me know.
Glad the weather at SPYDER FEST didn't mess up the event sounds like a good time
was had by all
Ride Safe
Dave

That cable will not work on the ST as there is no helmet out jack to plug it into, the ST does not have intercom like the RT. You also won't get bike power without the factory harness unless you have the 12V outlet. For the ST you really need to buy the actual BRP kit to get the harnesses you need to make it work.

Questions
05-06-2013, 07:16 PM
That cable will not work on the ST as there is no helmet out jack to plug it into, the ST does not have intercom like the RT. You also won't get bike power without the factory harness unless you have the 12V outlet. For the ST you really need to buy the actual BRP kit to get the harnesses you need to make it work.

I agree Just installed can-am doogle on Carolyns ST_LTD works Great took about 2 hours