PDA

View Full Version : Thanks BRP

Barbwire
04-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Monday before leaving Tennessee we discovered a last minute shifting problem. MY 2010 RTwas making a horrible metal to metal sound when shifting gears (manual transmission). We trailered here hoping to get it fixed quickly so we could ride. I was promised that BRP would get on it Weds 1st thing. Due to the heavy volume it was Thursday before they got to it and found that a part had to be ordered, The part came in this morning and BRP had it all back together by lunch. They took us back to Service and explained everything in detail and showed us the part that was worn and causing the problem. Luckily I have an extended Warranty. I have owned Yamahas, Hondas and Harleys and worked the GoldWing Rally Circuit for 17 years and I Have never seen a manufacturer show up to support their product and the owners of their product like BRP does. Even back when I bought my 1st Spyder a 2008 RS I posted a problem I was having with the steering and Carlos from BRP responded quickly and it was fixed in no time.
Even with all the rain and no bike for a couple of days Fencepost and I are having a good time at Spyderfest and want to thank the Pitbull team and BRP for all of their hard work.

Chupaca
04-26-2013, 11:55 PM
always good to hear a positive story. People dwell on the negative but we know there are good ending and good people that make it happen. Go enjoy !! :ohyea:

Bob Denman
04-27-2013, 04:46 AM
:agree: Glad to hear that they worked hard to get you back out on the road! :thumbup:

Daisyjoe
04-27-2013, 07:35 AM
It is good to read a refreshing post. Usually it is gloom and doom. Glad things worked out for you and you enjoyed Spyderfest.

Netminder
04-27-2013, 08:02 AM
:thumbup::thumbup:!