PDA

View Full Version : Diamond R Accessories Split Floorboards

mrfats
04-26-2013, 08:51 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67074&d=1366983640
Yesterday was a big day for me at SpyderFest! I got the Special Edition Diamond R Accessories Split Floorboards with foot pegs! Yes, the blue matches perfectly! I rode to Branson for lunch and what a difference. The ride back to WV will be really enjoyable! This was really worth the wait until I got to SpyderFest. Thanks Allen and Patti. :thumbup:

spyder3
04-26-2013, 09:25 AM
I saw these on picts lamont put on FB, but I dont see them on Diamond R website. They look nice!!

jerpinoy
04-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Looks nice and how much they're going for?

spyder3
04-26-2013, 12:44 PM
I have seen these in person.
The pictures don't do it justice. The color match is spot on and it's made like typical Diamond-R products, that is, STURDY.

Prices roger?:dontknow:

spyder3
04-26-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't know.
If I already didn't have enough to explain to the Chairwoman of the Credit Card I would have then on my Spyder.

Ah, go ahead and get them. YOLO, as my kids like to say. :thumbup: Tell her it was an accident;)

Bob Denman
04-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree; the pictures do not do justice to the color-match... So when do the powerboat races start up around here? It's wet enough outside that I saw a Bass swim by in a lifevest.
:2thumbs:

Bootie
04-26-2013, 02:22 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67074&d=1366983640
Yesterday was a big day for me at SpyderFest! I got the Special Edition Diamond R Accessories Split Floorboards with foot pegs! Yes, the blue matches perfectly! I rode to Branson for lunch and what a difference. The ride back to WV will be really enjoyable! This was really worth the wait until I got to SpyderFest. Thanks Allen and Patti. :thumbup:

I saw this installation and went right out to the Vendor's area. Looks kind of dead there. Rain must be scaring them off. Custom floor boards, full set, coat ~$1350. They don't have them for Manual shift yet. Looks pretty good though. Keep a watch on Spyderlovers and they will tell us when they are ready for the manual shift.

Bandit
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
Could not agree more with Mrfats! The products produced by Diamond R are strong and sturdy! All of them! Bought 2 sets of their floorboards for our Rt's. Allen & Patty are great people. They are committed to providing quality products & services! I will be looking for more new products from them this year. Several items are in the development stage and hopefully will be out within the year. Thank you Allen, Patty & staff! P.S. Don't tell Lena how much I spent. If I can keep it away from her till we get back, well, at least I can sleep in the Garage with theSpyders! Bandit :doorag: