PDA

View Full Version : NEW SON IN LAW...........

boborgera
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son in law. I love my daughter, And now i welcome you into the family business, Said the man, ''So to show you how much we care for you, I'm making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations'.......

The son in law interrupted,. ''I hate factory's i can't stand the noise.........

I see said the father in law, Well then you'll work in the front office and take charge of some of the operations!........
I hate office work said the son in law., I can't stand being stuck behind a desk all day.........

Wait a minute, Said The father in law, I just made you a half owner of a very profitable corporation, But you don't like factories and won't work in the office,.. What am i going to do with you??...........

Easy'', He says, ''Buy me out''...............

Chupaca
04-23-2013, 10:07 PM
:roflblack: but sadly true....

ARtraveler
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Sounds like a few people I know about. :roflblack:

spydaman60
04-24-2013, 08:21 PM
sounds like my :cus: partner! whoops, did I say that?:thumbup:

SPYD1
04-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Smart kid!:clap:

Woody
04-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Sounds like my son in law, the lazy b----rd

Yelhelp
04-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Funny but true as well , I have (was) company owner for the last 30 years , I have had two partners and they both had that attitude .
Semi retired
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

spydaman60
04-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Funny but true as well , I have (was) company owner for the last 30 years , I have had two partners and they both had that attitude .
Semi retired
:banghead::banghead::banghead: want another one?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

boborgera
04-25-2013, 11:06 AM
Semi retired
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I had a business at the same location in Mid-Town Manhattan for 30+ years, Been approached many times by a lot of business acquaintances to become partners, Never would i do it. I seen a lot of partnerships go south over the years'.....

''A fool learns by his mistakes'', ''A wise Man learns by other people's mistakes''.

spyder3
04-25-2013, 11:59 AM

ditto on that.....it was easier getting rid of my ex.nojoke

Bob Denman
04-25-2013, 09:25 PM
I work with my Missus...:shocked: You guys have no idea how lucky you are...
If you see me out in the yard; run over me! :gaah: