PDA

View Full Version : Took the RT for a service (Baharon sway bar)

budro
04-23-2013, 12:51 PM
:D Took the RT for a minor repair. The tech. test rode it after the service. Upon his return he said " what the hell did ya do to that bike". I went on to tell him about the Ronbar, and he was amazed at the difference. He wanted the web address to buy one. Good job Ron :yes:

StanProff
04-23-2013, 01:03 PM
:D Took the RT for a minor repair. The tech. test rode it after the service. Upon his return he said " what the hell did ya do to that bike". I went on to tell him about the Ronbar, and he was amazed at the difference. He wanted the web address to buy one. Good job Ron :yes:

Best add for the money that I got for mine, wait a minute, Lamont's NVB's are running a close second! O.K. performace goes to Ron and long distance comfort go to Lamont. Both of these products give the best bang for the buck! :clap: Oh well, this could go on and on, Spyderpops block off plate is great, so heat management bang for the buck has to go to him for sure!!

jthornton
04-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Sounds like the Tech really tested the bike after the service... gotta love those BajaRon sway bars.

JT

budro
04-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Sounds like the Tech really tested the bike after the service... gotta love those BajaRon sway bars.

JTthere is not a mile of straight road in the county I live in----Budro