PDA

View Full Version : DPS code and limp home code after installing a juicebox:(

regremote
04-22-2013, 09:18 PM
DPS code and limp home code after installing a juicebox
Hoping someone can help me out with this maybe to help reset it or figure out why it was working great when i installed the exaust but after installing juicebox pro two codes came up the DPS and VSS fault and check engine light comes up as soon as i turn the key but not started.So might sound like a silly question the white/brown stripe from the (tps) that i cut i used the one end to attach to the grey wire from the juicebox... was i suppose to attach the other end or is that just a dead end wire after its cut? it doesnt clarify on where that wire was suppose to go.. Anxiously awaiting a responsehttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png And another question on the juicebox itself what color is the status light suppose to be? right now i have a mild red light.thanx... Sean

Deputy56
04-22-2013, 09:32 PM
I believe you are suppose to tap into that wire not cut it. Recheck your directions.

mcaccamise
04-23-2013, 12:35 AM
There is no cutting of any wires the positap connects to the power source and the other wireing is plug and play except the ground and that is connected to the frame i belive after all is hooked up you should see a status light when operating and than adjust for exhaust and low mid and high settings.
Mine is on my 2012 RSS SM5 with two brothers exhaust and kewl metal intake and it works perfectally.
Mike

kman
04-23-2013, 03:18 AM
I believe you are suppose to tap into that wire not cut it. Recheck your directions.

That is correct.

Questions
04-23-2013, 02:48 PM
DPS code and limp home code after installing a juicebox
Hoping someone can help me out with this maybe to help reset it or figure out why it was working great when i installed the exaust but after installing juicebox pro two codes came up the DPS and VSS fault and check engine light comes up as soon as i turn the key but not started.So might sound like a silly question the white/brown stripe from the (tps) that i cut i used the one end to attach to the grey wire from the juicebox... was i suppose to attach the other end or is that just a dead end wire after its cut? it doesnt clarify on where that wire was suppose to go.. Anxiously awaiting a responsehttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.png And another question on the juicebox itself what color is the status light suppose to be? right now i have a mild red light.thanx... Sean

It does not have any dead ends. All 3 wires are supposed to be connected. Just touch them all together and the vss fault should shutoff

regremote
04-23-2013, 08:24 PM
K so codes are gone Thank you for the info guys.. Now im looking for a Map for 2008 rs spyder with a slip on and a k&n filter i cant seem to find which map would work best.. any ideas or maps would be a great help....Sean

mcaccamise
04-23-2013, 09:59 PM
You can go to the power commander sight and down load maps though the best they have is for a green filter and exhaust so a custom map may be inorder.
On mine i was able to set the exhaust to #3 and adjust the low mid and high settings for good performance with no decell pop good luck maybe another member has a custom map you can down load.
Mike