PDA

View Full Version : The Spyder is back in the house.....

Camdenlake
04-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Well in a couple weeks. Finished a deal today to get back to spyder life well for the wife anyway. They are putting a 2013 Black Currant. Wont pickup for a couple weeks busy with work. She is just getting her license. You will probly see her on here soon :).

Josh

GadgetGuy442
04-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Congrats and welcome back?! What did you have previously and why did you become spyderless? Are you on a path to become a two spyder household!?

Bill

Camdenlake
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Congrats and welcome back?! What did you have previously and why did you become spyderless? Are you on a path to become a two spyder household!?

Bill

Long story i dont like to talk about. I clearly dont blame BRP or my dealer. Both were great. Stuff happens. The wife really liked it and i dont like the thought of her out on the streets on 2 wheels. Not with all the idiots out there. I went to a 2012 Goldwing.

Josh

spydaman60
04-22-2013, 09:28 PM
congrats for the wife! great new color as well. best of luck with the new addition!:welcome:

Chupaca
04-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Whatever the reason welcome back hope to see your wife and yourself posting here. Congrats on the new ryde...!! :thumbup:

Jeriatric
04-23-2013, 06:16 AM
Nice to hear from you.

Hope you're enjoying your new ride, and a big welcome and congrats to your wife.

:welcome::congrats:

ARtraveler
04-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome back and :congrats: on the new ryde. The Black Currant is a beautiful color. :2thumbs:

Buttsy
04-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Finished a deal today to get back to spyder life well for the wife anyway. They are putting a 2013 Black Currant. Wont pickup for a couple weeks busy with work. She is just getting her license. You will probly see her on here soon :).

Josh

Welcome Back (well sort of anyway) you Kingstonian you! Still lovin the Wing.............:thumbup: :thumbup: