PDA

View Full Version : What the heck happened to this place?

Bob Denman
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
:gaah: I take off for a couple of days to ride my Spyder, and this place goes silent...:D
Seriously; we got to Columbus, Ohio today; the halfway point! Everybody's bikes are running great, and Spyderjockey: riding double and towing a BIG trailer can really haul the mail...:bowdown:
We met up with Champagne and his New Jersey contigent. We've already got a workable system for our caravan... my job is to ALMOST rear-end stopped vehilces at about 60mph...:shocked: Everybody else is there to pick up the pieces...
So we'll hit the party tomorrow evening at about 7:00pm or so. We've got a solid twelve hour day of pounding the pavement.
See you all soon!

PrairieSpyder
04-22-2013, 06:23 PM
... my job is to ALMOST rear-end stopped vehilces at about 60mph...:shocked: Everybody else is there to pick up the pieces...
So we'll hit the party ...!

Please! Don't hit our party! :roflblack:

lyonsden
04-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Somehow Bob I get the feeling you learned your job by pure accident. :yikes:You guys don't hit the party too hard tomorrow night. We don't get there until Wednesday. So let's party Wednesday night. :cheers::cheers: John

bullant12
04-22-2013, 07:51 PM
:nopic:

ARtraveler
04-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I also thought it was getting pretty quiet around here. Glad to hear you and the rest of the party are making progress. Keep us informed and Ride Safe. :thumbup:

Spyderjockey
04-22-2013, 09:20 PM
in my trailer when I wasn't looking? Pretty shrewd to save some postage I'd say!:lecturef_smilie: We've had a great time so far even though when we left our house in Homer, NY is was a cool 28 degs. and never got out of the 30s 'til about noonish and the it went right up into the low to mid 70s....can't beat that any way you try. Looking forward to a great rainy day ride tomorrow. Will see everyone sometime tomorrow late in the afternoon. See ya then!!

JCSMOKE
04-22-2013, 10:51 PM
3/4 day at work then a nice long ride to Springfield Il. I have a 4 hour drive to Springfield Mo. I'll see you guys there, take it easy and watch out for the crazy folks on the cell phones. Oh and keep your distance from the others in your group, I want to see your bike with the front end intact.:D

Chupaca
04-22-2013, 11:45 PM
couldn't stay away could you...glad your advancing nicely..enjoy the ryde and the fest..!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Bob Ledford
04-23-2013, 05:34 PM
All you big posters packed your bags, saddled up and left us little people to fend for ourselves We need adult supervision badly.

scotty and I are under extreme duress at the moment😥. 🚓. 🔫. 😳😣

Bob Denman
04-24-2013, 07:47 AM
Well we got here in one piece!:thumbup: We left Columbus at 7:30; the temperatures were pretty good and the weather was co=operating... BRIEFLY!
:shocked: The the rain started about 100 miles out...
We had 550 miles of sloppy riding with the temperatures dropping...
The day's total of 650 miles got us to the party at 9:30pm! :ohyea:
This place is :cus: AWESOME!!!
Next is a trip to PitBulls.... MORE LATER!

ARtraveler
04-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Glad to hear you arrived safely. Enjoy the party. :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
04-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Well today was sure a good day to be alive and in Springfield! :thumbup:
I crossed another major farkle off the list; adjustable air deflectors: :2thumbs:
Met up with a lady that I know from another forum; wrong on serveral levels, but all completely innocent! You guys all know that I never cheat on you, and the Missus wouldn't think that I've got it in me to do that either... :roflblack:
Anyway; we hit the vendor village together for a bit, talked like we knew each other for years, and left each other with a stronger friendship...
And this has happened to me time and time and time again these days. So many of my friends from in here are now friends that I've had the good fortune to meet in real-life!
This place is AWESOME!:yes:

otter28169
04-25-2013, 09:25 PM
I have been out riding as much as possible. You guys are, no doubt, killing me on miles ridden for this season. I will go over 2000 miles for this season tomorrow on my way to work. Less than 600 miles to go until my 5K pin. Have a great time, and don't forget to ryde with Spyderjockey and I in the coming months.

Just sayin'.............

Bob Denman
04-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Chad... spinnin' & grinnin'! :thumbup: