PDA

View Full Version : New owner in KC

RyanW
04-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. Picked up a new 12 RS at Renos on Friday. I own a couple other Can-Am products and am amazed with the technology packed into this machine. Getting excited to add some aftermarket stuff to make it my own. Let me know if there is a group in KC that rides. I'm from OP and would love to meet some others out there!

Jeriatric
04-21-2013, 03:14 PM
:congrats: and :welcome: :spyder2: ryder

SPYD1
04-21-2013, 03:34 PM
:welcome:

KCPete
04-21-2013, 03:35 PM
:welcome: :congrats: on getting your Spyder!
You've found the best place on the web for all things Spyder! (pun intended!)
There is a group in the metro, I'll PM you contact info for the head of the group and he can get you more information. I live in the KC northland, but right now I'm in Springfield, MO helping to get things ready for Spyderfest!!
Glad to hear there's another Ryder!
I see you're in OP...I work at 95th & Nall - so if you see a Blue RT, it's probably me, since I ride to work as often as possible.
Watch for the PM, I'll get it out shortly!

Pete

ARtraveler
04-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the party. Congratulations on your new ryde. :thumbup:

RyanW
04-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey Pete

thanks for the info glad there is a group in KC to ride with. I've been reading up on the spyderfest. I see that ISCI will be there in the vendor section. I'm really interested in checking out some items they and a few others carry before I start the mods. Do you need to register to get in the vendor section at the event?

boomerkc
04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Ryan, congrats on your new purchase. There are several of us in O.P. I read in a previous reply on the forum that, yes, you need to be registered to get into the Vendor area. If you're going to be down for Spyderfest, the entry fee is a great buy, considering the meals, etc. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Jim Cannon
boomerkc

Mexican
04-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Welcome from Tulsa:)

Chupaca
04-21-2013, 11:43 PM
:yes::yes::yes: Welcome to the world of roadsters and the hangout when not on the roadster..!! Enjoy both..!! :thumbup:

JayJay
04-22-2013, 05:25 AM
:congrats: and welcome to the Spyder nation. Ride safe!!

PrairieSpyder
04-22-2013, 07:34 AM
:congrats: & Welcome to the Spyderverse!

Come on down to the party in Springfield/Ozark. This is my first SpyderFest, but I know it's going to be great. What a wonderful way to spend your first Spyder road trip!

napper39
04-22-2013, 07:44 AM
ryan you should make spyderfest there will be a lot of venders and many other spyders to see all the grate things you can buy for your new spyder,im going thu.and friday,dont worrey about getting in to the venders village if thats all you want,but you wont want to miss the drag race on thu that will be the high light of the fest.call me if you want to find out moore i live in ottawa kansas 35 miles from you.and my grand son is a police officer there in op.hope to see you at the fest.:2thumbs:

GloryRyders
04-24-2013, 07:08 AM
:welcome::congrats:

SporterSpider
04-24-2013, 07:45 AM
:welcome: from the state of Ky. No more boring weekends now. Have a great one! Ride Safe & Long.