PDA

View Full Version : engine break in with micron?

duneside
05-15-2008, 03:04 PM
A question for the engineers in the group,can I break in my :spyder: with my new carbon fiber micron that showed up today from magic man!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

FLHT1450
05-15-2008, 04:35 PM
YES, YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM, I AM A SERVICE ADVISOR THAT WORKS IN A CAN-AM DEALER IN CANADA, ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY

MARC TREMBLAY
CONTANT LAVAL

Magic Man
05-15-2008, 09:47 PM
You should have no problems at all. I never rode my Spyder 1 mile with the stock pipe on it. My Spyder came in back in Dec. and here in NY you don't ride in the snow. The first time I rode it was with the Micron set-up in Daytina and never rode it even once any other way. The bike runs perfect and I had the Dealer hook it to the BRP scan tool at 600 miles and nothing was showing other than normal on the test he ran.
I have 1200 miles now and all is still great. :bigthumbsup:

MM

Putt-Putt
05-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I put the Micron on and I had a few times bogs and back fire. This usually happens when stating out or taking off from a stop. :dontknow: I'm trying the Warrior now; will see what happens.

duneside
05-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the info it's greatly appreciated. Talked to my dealer today should have my :spyder: next week!

Lamonster
05-16-2008, 12:08 PM
I put the Micron on and I had a few times bogs and back fire. This usually happens when stating out or taking off from a stop. :dontknow: I'm trying the Warrior now; will see what happens.

Did you get the bracket?

Putt-Putt
05-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Did you get the bracket?

Yes I did, and thank you. It was very much appreciated. There is a letter coming to you. :bigthumbsup: