PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Owners(Lovers) in Canada?

Spyker
05-13-2008, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone, great site you have here. Just wondering if there are any Spyder owners in Canada?
We are in Alberta and about to purchase (a.k.a. place a deposit and wait for) a Spyder. Is there are any fellow owners in Alberta or Canada that may have some suggestions regarding pricing, etc. here?
Thanks and safe riding!

2faston3
05-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Spyker:

I have purchased a Yellow Spyder. I paid 18,899.00 wo/tax. Not including $3000 worth of accessories. Waite 1year1 month to get it. As well as put $1000 down.

So yes there are a few Spyder owners in Canada.

Got my insurance through Primmum for $860 a year.

That's all I can think of for now.

2faston3

Spyker
05-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the information 2faston3, I really appreciate the info about the insurance! Happy riding :)

Star Cruiser
05-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone, great site you have here. Just wondering if there are any Spyder owners in Canada?
We are in Alberta and about to purchase (a.k.a. place a deposit and wait for) a Spyder. Is there are any fellow owners in Alberta or Canada that may have some suggestions regarding pricing, etc. here?
Thanks and safe riding!

I am in Ontario (Near Toronto). I Ordered my Spyder SE5 at Christmas and am still waiting for it to arrive. $20,399 plus delivery etc. I recieved 20% off of all accessories ordered with the bike. Insurance here is ~$750 (but only $1 Million Liability) and collision $500 deductable.