PDA

View Full Version : ACS Rear Suspension

saint999
04-17-2013, 11:11 PM
Anyway of level setting the PSI for the ACS Rear Suspension or verifying that its reaching correct levels? I checked my pressure at cold stand still engine off and it was 30 PSI. I would really like to know if there is a way of verifying it is reaching correct PSI depending on loads??
Thanks
Joe

captblack
04-18-2013, 06:05 AM
I think if you have the air system on the bike your you will see the status on the left side of your display. You will see a bar graph with what looks like a shock with a spring around it and the bar indicates the level but not the PSI.

NancysToy
04-18-2013, 07:58 AM
The system operates on level, not pressure. It only works when the Spyder is running, and in gear. Easiest way to check is to have someone watch while you change the settings. You can also measure from the garage floor to the rear fender at various settings, and should see the difference. You may be able to hear the compressor run as you load the passenger seat or raise the setting, and the solenoid release air as you unload or reduce the setting. 30 psi when parked is typical. The important thing is that it is holding air.