PDA

View Full Version : WHY WIVES SHOULDN'T GO HUNTING...........

boborgera
04-16-2013, 09:34 PM
It was Saturday morning as Bob, An avid hunter woke up raring to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, And to his surprise he finds his wife Barbabra sitting there, Fully dressed in camouflage.......
Bob asks her what are you up to??.....
Barbabra smiles, I'm going hunting with you!!.......

Bob , Though he had many reservations about this, Reluctantly he decides to take her along...
Three hours later they arrive at a game preserve just out side of San Marcos Texas....
Bob sets his lovely wife safely up in a tree stand and tells her,.''If you see a deer take careful aim on it and I'll come running back as soon as i hear the shot''......

Bob walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Barbabra couldn't bag an elephant let alone a deer....

Not ten minutes pass when he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly Bob starts running back. As Bob gets closer to her stand, He hears Barbabra screaming, ''Get away from my deer''......

Confused and frightened Bob races faster towards his screaming wife, And again he hears her yell .
''Get away from my deer'' Followed by another volley of gun fire!....

Now within sight of where he left his wife, Bob is surprised to see a Texas game warden with his hands high in the air.....

The game warden, Obviously distraught, Yelled, ''Okay, okay , lady, You can have your deer!!....

Just let me get my saddle off it!!......

Bumblebee67
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh... that is so bad.... that was so funny!!! :roflblack: :roflblack:

Bob Denman
04-17-2013, 06:52 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif :clap: :2thumbs:

boborgera
04-17-2013, 09:06 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif :clap: :2thumbs:

You noticed i used Bob for the husbands name. ;)

Cruzr Joe
04-17-2013, 09:26 AM
You noticed i used Bob for the husbands name. ;)

You mean it was not really Bob?

cruzr joe

mowin
04-17-2013, 09:29 AM
I did notice that...Umm, Bob...something you wanta tell us.....Like, how did that horse taste????

Bob Denman
04-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Believe it or not; I actually DO have a hunting story about the Missus that would fit in here. :roflblack: It's just a bit too long for typing all out on the fly. I'll put it together and bring it back! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
04-17-2013, 09:38 AM
:bdh: Bob, lunch is almost ready

boborgera
04-17-2013, 09:42 AM
You mean it was not really Bob?

cruzr joe

Us lefties have to stick togetter, Not saying which BOB, :roflblack:

ARtraveler
04-17-2013, 02:06 PM
Good Story! :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
04-17-2013, 02:23 PM
"Once upon a time, in a Galaxy far away"; I made the mistake of actually attempitng to get my Missus to enjoy deer hunting with me. I found some warm clothes that almost fit her, and off we went. We were going to hunt the edge of a big hayfield that the deer like to sneak out into towards evening. It's all kind of sloped, with some mature hemlock forest down behind where we would be sittling; along a rock wall.
We arrived at 3:15pm. As we settled into position, I heard a single deer moving through those woods behind hus; from right to left. There was an
outcropping of woods off to our left, approximately 50 yards away. This field was kind of a "rolling hill" in front of us, and we could see about 75 yards out in front of us before the skyline intervened...
So we sat... She started sniffling... moving her feet around because they were cold...
I told her that things would start to get interesting at "about 4:00pm"; as the sun set...
I suggested that she keep sn eye out for deer moving along the periphery of the field, while I watched for action directly in front of us.
So she's snuffling, but scanning left and right with her hands on the stone wall.
At just about the appointed hour; two does made an appearance out in front of me.
She never saw them; too busy scanning left and right.
Now... The deer that I heard moving earlier grunted from the outcropping.
Another doe stuck her head up at the farthest edge of the field that I could see out in front.
She started looking for the source of that grunt... It had to have been Mr Buck!
She started walking toward us; wonder what we were.
And here's the Missus; STILL scanning left and right!
The old Doe walked down to within 30 feet of us; peering intently and trying to figure out what we were...
Finally; I tapped on her knee and pointed out into the field...
As her gaze met the Doe's they both screamed, "Oh SH..!", and took off running in oposite directions!
And left me sitting there; laughing my fool head off! :roflblack::roflblack: