PDA

View Full Version : G&G Cycles; how's this for A1+ service!

Sopher
05-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Short story long...
My dealer offered to let me borrow their utility trailer to bring the Spyder home. I'm a new rider and the way home is mostly highway. I drove up on Saturday with my Toyota 4Runner. After we went to check out the bike and finish the paper work, we noticed my truck had puked a lot of coolant fluid. The two small 1/4" lines going from the radiator to the tranny had rotted. crap! :edit:
Then Gary (I'm pretty sure he is one of the "G's" in G & G Cycles/ part owner i guess) offered to drive me home WITH my new spyder on his utility trailer. Shop closes at 3pm anyway and it was 12:30pm. I was and am so gracious. THIS IS WHAT I CALL A1+ SERVICE! :bigthumbsup:

As for my truck, luckily across the street is tranny repair shop run by Glenn. I drove it over for his to look at it tomorrow.
At 3pm, Gary drove me home 36miles out of his way and delivered my new spyder into my garage. (Not yet registered and no plates).

This has been the most curtious and professional vehicle purchase I have experienced. I will highly recommend G & G Cycles of Salisbury Mass to anyone in New England.
-Sopher

spyderrider44
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
:congrats: :welcome: :bigthumbsup: nice to hear about a+ dealers god luck on the truck fix and happy riding :spyder:

Star Cruiser
05-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Great report. I hope I can talk about my dealer like that when i pick up my Spyder

pphantom538
05-11-2008, 11:40 PM
:agree: Class act

Lamonster
05-12-2008, 08:13 AM
:bigthumbsup: :spyder: :doorag:

SPYMAN
05-12-2008, 05:30 PM
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:bigthumbsup: SPYMAN :bigthumbsup: