PDA

View Full Version : Computer Problems

MrLooney
04-16-2013, 12:27 AM
I got great feed back on my computer problems, but after making the adjustment (tools; Compatibility View; again to Compatibility View Settings) I then sent a reply to test my setting changes then refreshed my page and now I can not find any of my latest posts since April 11.... Most of my problems have been solved, but new ones have surfaced... I have searched for specific post and my name Mr Looney to no avail... Maybe I should just write it off to MODERN TECHNOLOGY!! :banghead::banghead::gaah:

NancysToy
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I got great feed back on my computer problems, but after making the adjustment (tools; Compatibility View; again to Compatibility View Settings) I then sent a reply to test my setting changes then refreshed my page and now I can not find any of my latest posts since April 11.... Most of my problems have been solved, but new ones have surfaced... I have searched for specific post and my name Mr Looney to no avail... Maybe I should just write it off to MODERN TECHNOLOGY!! :banghead::banghead::gaah:
Your name isn't Mr Looney to this site, it is MrLooney. Leave out the space when you search.

CyncySpyder
04-16-2013, 10:45 AM
See picture below. Easy way to find your own posts:thumbup:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66510&d=1366127004