PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Roll Call

Trickie Dick
04-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Well, we have a week and away we go. I would like to know how many are going to make the trip with us leaving Tuesday morning.
Would you please post if you are going to meeting at my house or meeting us at exit 59 on I70 west. We are scheduled to meet the East Coast contingent around 10:30 at the Love's Truck stop. I think it would be a good idea that we be all gased up and ready to go when they pull in. For those of you meeting here at my home, let's plan on leaving around 9:30. You can show up here whenever you wish before then.
If you need directions to either place, let me know. If you are going to be late, please call. PM me if you want my cell.

serf
04-15-2013, 09:16 PM
meeting at loves... hopefully early enough to get breakfast before we leave :yes:

SpyderLady
04-16-2013, 09:50 AM
What a neat thing, I can't wait to see you all pull in together. :yes::yes::clap::clap:

BigLegMac
04-16-2013, 10:47 AM
I am travelling by myself and would like to go with a group. I live in chicago heights, il. How far are from me?

Copperman
04-16-2013, 03:38 PM
I am travelling by myself and would like to go with a group. I live in chicago heights, il. How far are from me?

BigLegMac,

If you take 57 south out of Chicago you'll intersect with I70 in Effingham, IL.(190 miles) We'll be coming west on I70 from Indianapolis and should be passing through Effingham about one and a half to two hours after we hook up with the east coast group (from exit 59 it's about 120 miles. We're supposed to meet with them around 10:30 a.m. and be back on the road by 11a. So... based on my calculations, we should be passing you sometime between 12:30p. and 1:30p. Eastern time. That makes it between 11:30a and 12:30p, central time. Dick... am I close?

Copperman
04-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Well, we have a week and away we go. I would like to know how many are going to make the trip with us leaving Tuesday morning.
Would you please post if you are going to meeting at my house or meeting us at exit 59 on I70 west. We are scheduled to meet the East Coast contingent around 10:30 at the Love's Truck stop. I think it would be a good idea that we be all gased up and ready to go when they pull in. For those of you meeting here at my home, let's plan on leaving around 9:30. You can show up here whenever you wish before then.
If you need directions to either place, let me know. If you are going to be late, please call. PM me if you want my cell.

Dick,

I'll be at your place around 9a.

Jerry

Trickie Dick
04-16-2013, 08:40 PM
BigLegMac,

If you take 57 south out of Chicago you'll intersect with I70 in Effingham, IL.(190 miles) We'll be coming west on I70 from Indianapolis and should be passing through Effingham about one and a half to two hours after we hook up with the east coast group (from exit 59 it's about 120 miles. We're supposed to meet with them around 10:30 a.m. and be back on the road by 11a. So... based on my calculations, we should be passing you sometime between 12:30p. and 1:30p. Eastern time. That makes it between 11:30a and 12:30p, central time. Dick... am I close?

Yes, you are close. I got a PM from BigLegMac and indicated the same thing. Hopefully we will be closer to Noon but :dontknow:. I figure we will be gasing up there. See you Tueday morning.

SpyderFun
04-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Your house Dick.....

As of now it is looking like we will be riding in "Wet Weather" all the way....

krzychick
04-17-2013, 11:15 AM
What a neat thing, I can't wait to see you all pull in together. :yes::yes::clap::clap:

HEY SPYDER LADY HOW DID YOU GET SUCH CUTE SMILEY LADIES ???? LOVE THEM !!!!!

serf
04-21-2013, 08:25 PM
oil changed, tires checked, spyder washed/waxed, bags treated/mounted, and about 90% done packing.

Trickie Dick
04-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Guess, I better start getting ready. I guess there are 4 of us meeting and leaving from my house in the morning and meeting 2 others at the truck stop. Let's hope for good weather.

8LEGS
04-22-2013, 08:14 AM
Safe travels all my Indiana family!! We'll see you when you get here.

Trickie Dick
04-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Safe travels all my Indiana family!! We'll see you when you get here.

Keep Kmort out of the wine. :yikes:

Kmort44
04-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Keep Kmort out of the wine. :yikes:

It's too late to save him now! Nobody to look over him from Indiana and farmboy is a bad influence on me........BAD!!!!!
loving every minute of it..........no work, how can I not love it!!!