PDA

View Full Version : Rivco Flagpoles on the way!!!

shelbydave
04-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Just got notification that my Card was charged for the Rivco Flagpole set!!:yes::yes::yes:

I'll report back with pictures as soon as they arrive...

Stoked!!!!

A1A
04-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Just got notification that my Card was charged for the Rivco Flagpole set!!:yes::yes::yes:

I'll report back with pictures as soon as they arrive...

Stoked!!!!

Anything new to report?

shelbydave
04-19-2013, 05:12 PM
So, The flagpoles came via UPS today. They are very sturdy, appear to be a fine quality, and install in a snap.

Provided are the poles / mounts, and the hardware to install, which consists of 4 stainless screws, 4 flat washers, and a number of nylon washers.

Installation is just a matter of removing the torx screws at the back of the trunk, placing the nylon washers into the recess that the torx screw sets in, then mounting the flagpole using the new screws and flat washers. Easy Peasy!!!

It is a very clean look once completed, and I am quite satisfied with them.

They won't work for the folks that have the TricLed brake lights though, as those wrap around the trunk, and the flagpole mounts fit tight to the body, under the lip of the lid.

As far as installation / hardware supplied, The only other thing would be that instead of hex head screws, it would be better to supply Torx head of the same bit size as the rest of the bolts, so as to not need yet another bit / tool to remove the panels.

I think I would also like to see longer poles so I could mount the 11X16 inch flags.

pacog1943
04-20-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi All, great pics, how do I put a picture in a post? I would like to be able to do this, but cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Paco :doorag:

cgistudio
04-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Was that day because I talked to them about the flag poles and said they were not going be ready for SpyderFest they would try to get them out but they were not going to say yes or no.:dontknow:

A1A
04-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks Dave:thumbup: for sharing this info and great pictures. Did you purchase the 6" x 9" flags from Rivco?

Richard

shelbydave
04-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Thanks Dave:thumbup: for sharing this info and great pictures. Did you purchase the 6" x 9" flags from Rivco?

Richard

I bought the flags from the Patriot Guard.

krzychick
04-22-2013, 09:22 AM
[Thanks for the great detail...and kind words about our product...thank you again, KRZY CHICK;) IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND, COULD YOU PLACE THIS AS A THREAD..much appreciated.

QUOTE=shelbydave;609324]So, The flagpoles came via UPS today. They are very sturdy, appear to be a fine quality, and install in a snap.

Provided are the poles / mounts, and the hardware to install, which consists of 4 stainless screws, 4 flat washers, and a number of nylon washers.

Installation is just a matter of removing the torx screws at the back of the trunk, placing the nylon washers into the recess that the torx screw sets in, then mounting the flagpole using the new screws and flat washers. Easy Peasy!!!

It is a very clean look once completed, and I am quite satisfied with them.

They won't work for the folks that have the TricLed brake lights though, as those wrap around the trunk, and the flagpole mounts fit tight to the body, under the lip of the lid.

As far as installation / hardware supplied, The only other thing would be that instead of hex head screws, it would be better to supply Torx head of the same bit size as the rest of the bolts, so as to not need yet another bit / tool to remove the panels.
I think I would also like to see longer poles so I could mount the 11X16 inch flags.

MIND, 667326673366734[/QUOTE]