PDA

View Full Version : So, ladies . . . how many . .

PrairieSpyder
04-14-2013, 02:03 PM
pairs of shoes are you taking to Spyderfest?

I'm taking my boots, flip-flops to wear to the shower in the campground, and some canvas tennies for walking around in. Either that or my clogs for walking in. Maybe both?

Hemmm, it could be harder to pack than I thought. :sour:

ThreeFeet
04-14-2013, 02:45 PM
pairs of shoes are you taking to Spyderfest?

I'm taking my boots, flip-flops to wear to the shower in the campground, and some canvas tennies for walking around in. Either that or my clogs for walking in. Maybe both?

Hemmm, it could be harder to pack than I thought. :sour: Boots for ryding and shower shoes, and one pr grubby tennis shoes for comfortable sitaround in things.

LindaG
04-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Riding boots and t-shoes. We are taking the trailer so my throw in sandles later.

Blondie
04-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Riding boots and t-shoes. We are taking the trailer so my throw in sandles later.

Probably too many, but will have a pair of boots that I ride in, plus at least one pair of tennis shoes, and something to slip on to run after ice! If I have room, may throw in another pair of tennis shoes.

I2BZ2W8
04-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Shoes...who has room for shoes.....:yikes:

CJ/johnnyg
04-16-2013, 06:35 AM

:agree:

PrairieSpyder
04-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Probably too many, but will have a pair of boots that I ride in, plus at least one pair of tennis shoes, and something to slip on to run after ice! If I have room, may throw in another pair of tennis shoes.

I was thinking I must not be the only one who likes shoes. i tend to over-pack shoes & I'm trying to be prudent.

Dentin028
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Riding boots, tennis shoes & flip flops...

Boots
04-16-2013, 06:26 PM
I am wearing my riding boots,bringing my tennis shoes,flip flops,fancy boots that gave me the name "Boots"

Jharpo
04-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Bringing 2 pair of boots in case one gets wet and tennis shoes for parking lot parties.

Phyxius
04-17-2013, 01:25 PM
My boots are waterproof and by waterproof I mean WATERPROOF so, I'm bringing them and probably my Keen sandals. Is there kayaking at the lake or am I mis-remembering things?

Yay! Only a few more days!