PDA

View Full Version : SEALS AND THE 2013's

sealfloorboards
04-14-2013, 09:58 AM
I spend the day with Shawn, the Spyder tech. at ProCaliber in Longview, Wa., fitting my Seal Floorboards to ALL 2013 models. Here's where we stand. The original RS Seals will fit all the 2013 RS models. The base model RT and the RT SM5 model's will take the original RT SE5 (SM5) DLX Seals:yes:. Now, the great news! For those of you who have the 2013 ST and RT models, with the BRP short floorboards, I will have Seal Floorboards available shortly after SpyderFest. The designs are ready, just need some production time. This is great for those who want the extra length and comfort of a long floorboard, or Hwy. Pegs. It will be a VERY easy and quick to change over from the short BRP floorboards to the full size Seal Floorboards:clap::clap::clap:.

Thanks so much to Shawn for his great help:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. ProCaliber is sending him to SpyderFest to meet and great all you folks. Both he and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about this break thru. As he said to me yesterday "It's like BRP had Seal Floorboards in mind when the designed their's.":thumbup: See you all soon, and......

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Kungfuspyder
04-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Looking forward to getting my DLX floorboards installed on my 2012 RT/LTD, what day will yall arrive and how soon will you start installing? I have offered to your request in extra help.

sealfloorboards
04-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Looking forward to getting my DLX floorboards installed on my 2012 RT/LTD, what day will yall arrive and how soon will you start installing? I have offered to your request in extra help.

Hey my friend,

I'm arriving Monday afternoon. Hope to set up Tuesday. We are at the Comfort Inn. Looking forward to meeting you and Grateful for your kind offer to help:bowdown:.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards