PDA

View Full Version : Michigan spyderlovers....

spydrluvr
04-14-2013, 05:42 AM
There are a few people looking to join up with ryding to spyderfest. Can we post who is leaving when with ryde details. :thumbup:

I am leaving saturday, 20th, ryding to joliet illinois, then sunday to st charles missouri, arriving in springfield on monday after noon

(taking a site seeing ryde on sunday)

kim (spydrluvr)
brookim55@gmail.com
989-737-9741

:yes::yes::yes:

2ndChildhood
04-14-2013, 06:47 AM
I am leaving Fenton on Monday the 22nd and stopping in Effingham, IL and staying at the Best Western. On the 23rd I will be stopping in St. Louis to have lunch with a friend from St. Charles, MO then on to Springfield. In Springfield I will be staying at the Best Western.

ToM
SpyderFest 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rhansen309
04-14-2013, 08:24 AM
We are leaving Monday morning but we will have the Spyder on a trailer. Plan is to get to Pitbull by 4 or 5 in the afternoon. See everyone Tuesday. Have a safe and enjoyable ride!!!!

spydrluvr
04-14-2013, 08:46 AM
I am leaving Fenton on Monday the 22nd and stopping in Effingham, IL and staying at the Best Western. On the 23rd I will be stopping in St. Louis to have lunch with a friend from St. Charles, MO then on to Springfield. In Springfield I will be staying at the Best Western.

ToM
SpyderFest 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tom, Boots may be looking for someone to ryde with, it's possible her husband cannot go.

dogdays
04-14-2013, 12:54 PM
We will be leaving Frid. at around 2 in the afternoon hoping to make Rochester In. then next day Branson Mo.
Any riders are welcome, we have one Harley and one RT. HOPING WEATHER GETS BETTER.Hope to see all soon safe travels.:doorag: