PDA

View Full Version : We love Reggy and TricLed :) HIGHLY Reccomend.

kawakii
04-12-2013, 12:46 AM
One of our fender light strips has a few of the leds not working ( 3 or 4) but the rest of the strip is working - we just noticed after taking it out of storage in the basement off the trickle charger and into the garage. We wrote to Reggy and he was able to look up our order and is sending us out a new strip right away ! We bought in April 2011 and totally thought we'd be out of luck and need to just buy a new kit.

Thank you Reggy for having awesome customer service ! it's totally why we have ordered all our lights from you, underglow kit, project night pieces, fender tips, fender strips, and extra rear brake light strips :) We tell everyone how great TricLed and Reggy are. You are honestly the bet customer service we've ever encountered. So Thank you again !

my3gs
04-12-2013, 06:17 AM
:agree::agree::agree: I have more then 1 story about Reggy but I wont go on an on an on an on about him nojoke He is the BEST in the bizz he stands behine his stuff.:firstplace:

Bob Denman
04-12-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm going to have to mention to him that I've got a brake light out (one of his... :shocked:) I'm confident that it will all get sorted out quickly! :thumbup:

SpyderWolf
04-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Always nice to see good reports about vendors on here. :thumbup:

I have also gotten great support from Reggy, even though I only have a few lights from him.

mrfats
04-12-2013, 07:43 AM
I absolutely agree with the comments about Reggy!! And I'll go a step further and say any SpyderLover Sponsor I've used has had excellent customer service. Lamont does a really good job of screening. I've used: Tricled, Diamond R Accessories, Spyderpops, Gloryder, Baker Airwings, Bert's Mega Mall, Kewlmetal, Dave's and last but certainly not least, Lamont's NBVs.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at SpyderFest!

bmwlarry
04-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Reggie is the best! Anytime I had the slightest issue, he promptly replaced items without and hesitancy at all! Great business ethics!

kevorama
04-12-2013, 03:08 PM
I agree with all of you x 10!!!