PDA

View Full Version : Mail man

jerpinoy
04-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Did your mail man asked you about your Spyder? Well mine did, we have a nice conversation and ask me a few questions. I think he is very interested in having one.:yes:

Chupaca
04-11-2013, 01:36 PM
but the UPS, FED-X guys did. The ups guy invited us to ryde with his biker group. Mail man no..!! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Same here. Anytime someone gets a peek in my garage, I get into a conversation about the :spyder2:'s.

ironbuttdean
04-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Did your mail man asked you about your Spyder? Well mine did, we have a nice conversation and ask me a few questions. I think he is very interested in having one.:yes:

Not the mail man, but, everybody else in town; can't go anywhere in my small town without having to tell people what it is.

thehawk
04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
maybe he's trying to figure out what to do with his saturdays when they quit delivering:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:

thehawk

NancysToy
04-11-2013, 03:13 PM
My mail lady drove into the driveway just to learn about the Spyder when I got my first RT. She had seen Nancy's GS before, but the RT interested her enough to stop for about 15 minutes.

thehawk
04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
My mail lady drove into the driveway just to learn about the Spyder when I got my first RT. She had seen Nancy's GS before, but the RT interested her enough to stop for about 15 minutes.

i wondered why my mail was late that day:roflblack:

thehawk

NancysToy
04-11-2013, 05:15 PM
i wondered why my mail was late that day:roflblack:

thehawk

Mine wasn't...I didn't even have to go out to the mailbox. :roflblack:

thehawk
04-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Mine wasn't...I didn't even have to go out to the mailbox. :roflblack:

sounds like something new ... personalized delivery:roflblack::roflblack:

better watch out or they'll be charging you extra!!

thehawk