PDA

View Full Version : GPS files for Spyderfest rides

packbuckbrew
04-09-2013, 09:45 AM
This may have been asked before, just wondering if anyone is going to make gps files for the spyderfest rides?

packbuckbrew
04-09-2013, 09:47 AM
I would be willing to try to make the files, if someone from MOGANG sent me the maps with the ride directions.

bmwlarry
04-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I would be happy to do my own if I could get the routes but after asking several times I have received nothing. Why secret??

bullant12
04-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I would be happy to do my own if I could get the routes but after asking several times I have received nothing. Why secret??

We get a map of the rides when we pick up our registration packets, but the element of surprise I think applies...:lecturef_smilie:

packbuckbrew
04-09-2013, 07:21 PM
I get that, but it certainly would be cool to be able to download the routes directly to my gps

Yazz
04-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Think all y'all are just trying to get the address to the Top Secret Pie Run.

Not even Stetson knows where it is...

TexasSpyder
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Why not set up a laptop at registration. When you get there take your GPS in with you and a person could load the programs on the GPSs as part of registration?

J. D.

Gary
04-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Darn yaz you got us.

Joanie
04-09-2013, 07:51 PM
We get a map of the rides when we pick up our registration packets, but the element of surprise I think applies...:lecturef_smilie:

If you come in on Wednesday you can surely have the time to put Thursday and/or Friday ryde routes into your GPS. Yes correct it is the "element of surprise"!!!:clap:

As far as the "pie run"!!! The members of MoGang only know that it is happening, we tried everything to get him to just give us a bit of information on Saturday, no go!!! Len is so tight lipped about this one it isn't funny!!

See everyone soon!!

Let the party begin!

JCSMOKE
04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
If you come in on Wednesday you can surely have the time to put Thursday and/or Friday ryde routes into your GPS. Yes correct it is the "element of surprise"!!!:clap:

As far as the "pie run"!!! The members of MoGang only know that it is happening, we tried everything to get him to just give us a bit of information on Saturday, no go!!! Len is so tight lipped about this one it isn't funny!!

See everyone soon!!

Let the party begin!
If he still has finger and toe nails you have not really tried. I believe this was an old KGB joke, but things that work so well can be funny.

Yazz
04-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Darn yaz you got us.

What can I say? :roflblack: