PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG Saturday April 20 to Tuesday April 23

SpyderLady
04-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants at Pitbull starting at the latest NOON. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it.

Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at Pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday (day) please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

MOGANG has a meeting Tuesday evening at PitBull starting at 6:00 p.m. All, please try to make this as this is our kick-off to Spyderfest. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/pepper2.gifhttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/pepper2.gif

Another reminder.... every evening at 10:00 p.m. or thereabouts we will have a pow wow at Comfort Inn - War Room to review items for the next day. The only exception will be Friday night after the Pie Run and we will meet around midnighthttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/22yikes.gif (yes I did say midnight) at the end of the pie run before we all head back to our hotels.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/dg2.gifhttp://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/dg2.gif

murphybrown
04-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it. Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

Getting closer and closer crime to have fun meet and greet

Thank you everyone in advance!!

GM Linda..first thanks sooooo much for all you do as HEAD of this incredible task. You are kickin' butt and takin' names....luv it. On the 20th..start time and location (assume Pitbull's...but you know about assume)..thanks.

-144 hrs to my launch to points EAST!!! :yes:

SpyderMeLucky
04-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it. Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

Getting closer and closer crime to have fun meet and greet

Thank you everyone in advance!!

Mike, Patti, and I will be arriving in Springfield on that Saturday. It takes at least 3 hours for us to travel down so let us all know what time to be there. :yes:

Thanks so much for your hard work and planning!!:firstplace:

SpyderRocks
04-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I'll be ready for bag stuffin' duty Saturday - where will you be? The war room?

SpyderLady
04-09-2013, 07:16 PM
We are stuffing at Pitbull. Plan on starting by noon latest. I will be there earlier getting it all set up

Wiredux
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey I know I am not part of the MOGANG but it looks as if I may have some free time on Monday. If y'all would like some extra help.

SpyderLady
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Any and all help appreciated. Come by Pitbull if you have time and want to help. Thanks for the offer

SpyderNana
04-09-2013, 10:07 PM
We'll be there on Saturday Linda! I believe Dennis is planning to ride his Eureka Springs route for timing and planning purposes. Thanks for all the hard work you've done already. Now you can let some of us take some of the pressure off! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:The fun is about to officially begin!:thumbup: Almost time to get the party started. :dg2::dg1::dg1::dg2:

KCPete
04-10-2013, 09:10 PM
We'll be there on Saturday Linda! I believe Dennis is planning to ride his Eureka Springs route for timing and planning purposes. Thanks for all the hard work you've done already. Now you can let some of us take some of the pressure off! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:The fun is about to officially begin!:thumbup: Almost time to get the party started. :dg2::dg1::dg1::dg2:

I'll be there and going with Dennis!! See you all then!! :2excited:

Pete

Shewhoprays
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
We'll be there on Saturday to help with bags. I have to go back due to work though and won't be back until Tuesday night. Dennis is trying to get ahold of Len to see when he should come. He also has to bring our Booth stuff(which of course I'm still working on)

SpyderLady
04-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Brenda, Len will eed help on Monday etc to get all the banners out. Hard to get ahold of him right now.

Shewhoprays
04-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Ok Linda, I'll Tell Dennis. Thanks.

SpyderLady
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Few final reminders (I hope),

MOGANG has a meeting Tuesday evening at PitBull starting at 6:00 p.m. All, please try to make this as this is our kick-off to Spyderfest. :yes::yes:

Another reminder.... every evening at 10:00 p.m. or thereabouts we will have a pow wow at Comfort Inn - War Room to review items for the next day. The only exception will be Friday night after the Pie Run and we will meet around midnight:yikes: (yes I did say midnight) at the end of the pie run before we all head back to our hotels.:dg2::dg2:

SpyderNana
04-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Dennis and I will be down on Friday to get some things done on our Spyder. If there's anything you need help with then just let us know. We'll be there by noon on Saturday to stuff the welcome packs too. See you soon! :ohyea:It's almost time to party! :dg2::dg1::dg2:

Shewhoprays
04-16-2013, 11:50 AM
I hate that I can't stay and help more. We have a gal on maternity leave so are short handed.

spyderfever
04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
I know what you mean BJ. I didn't have enough vacation time, so I have to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but Malissa and I will be there about the time the bonfire starts on Wednesday evening & staying till Sundays Finale. We'll see you and Dennis on Saturday.