PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST -- Eureka Springs and Christ of the Ozarks

spyderfever
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Hello to all those planning on attending Spyderfest in Ozark, MO! My name is Dennis Boland, aka Spyderfever and I along with KC Pete will be leading the Eureka Springs and Christ of the Ozarks ride on Friday morning. The ride leaves at 10:00 and takes a begins with a scenic ride through the Ozark mountain foothills complete with lots of twisties and turns along the way. Spring will be in full swing by then so the scenery will be amazing! We'll visit the town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. The town is full of small shops, restaurants, and beautiful victorian style architecture. It is so picturesque you'll want to be sure to bring a camera. We'll also visit the Christ of the Ozarks statue while there. The statue is an amazing and awe inspiring monument. A must see in the area. There will also be a lunch stop before the ride back to vendor village. I am attaching a few photos just to peak your interest and hopefully entice you to join us on the ride. You won't regret it! See you at Spyderfest and can't wait to meet you all!66053660546605566056

SpyderLady
04-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Be sure to have your gas tanks topped off and remember the ride LEAVES at 10:00. So arrive early.

SpyderRocks
04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Nice ryde- we rode that route with the MO Gang last fall -- well worth it! We had about 30+ Spyders through Eureka Springs which was full of Harley riders - I'm not sure if I'll be on this trip but would love to see the reactions THIS time!:clap::clap::clap:

jthornton
04-09-2013, 06:02 AM
We are checking out Friday morning but would like to make this ride before we leave. Where do you meet up at?

John

SpyderRocks
04-09-2013, 06:14 AM
We are checking out Friday morning but would like to make this ride before we leave. Where do you meet up at?

John

We leave from Vendor Village (Duck Stadium) at 10 am but be there early to line up - and with a full tank as Linda says! See you soon! :yes::yes::yes:

jthornton
04-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Thanks, see you there.

John