PDA

View Full Version : Michigan riders to Spyderfest

2ndChildhood
04-08-2013, 07:52 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/08/y4enysam.jpg

Is anyone heading out on the 22nd and stopping in Effingham, IL?

I am leaving from Fenton, MI weather permitting on the 22nd and stopping in Effingham, IL and staying at the Best Western Raintree Inn.

Would like to meet up if possible for the ride down. My planned route on the 22nd is I96 from Howell, MI to I69 to Indianapolis then I70.

My Goldwing friend has backed out so it looks like I will have a room all to myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
ToM
SpyderFest 2013

RLS
04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey Tom,
My wife and I are leaving on Sunday the 21st. We are traveling with Dragonsnake from Lake City. We are planning on meeting up at I-94 and US-131. The plan is to take our time and enjoy the ride. Also, if the weather is still a little cool, the extra day will allow us to start a little later in the morning after it warms up some. Our reservations are at the Econo Lodge in Springfield. If nothing else lets try and hook up while we are there.
Bob

2ndChildhood
04-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Bob, I will be staying at the Best Western in Springfield. I will call you once I arrive in Springfield. Are you and your wife going to the owner event and the BBQ in June? My wife I will be at the owner event and the BBQ.

ToM
SpyderFest 2013

SPYD1
04-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Boy...am I envious. :gaah::(:banghead:

RLS
04-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Bob, I will be staying at the Best Western in Springfield. I will call you once I arrive in Springfield. Are you and your wife going to the owner event and the BBQ in June? My wife I will be at the owner event and the BBQ.

ToM
SpyderFest 2013

We are planning on the BBQ, haven't given much thought about the owner event. It all depends on timing....with trying to start my new business I'll have to see what the schedule looks like.

SPYD1
04-09-2013, 04:41 PM
What kind of business?

dogdays
04-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Tom, we are leaving on Sat .. sorry but can hook up for the ride home. Hope to see you at Spyderfest. If u can leave early u are welcome to ride with us me on my spyder and my boyfriend on his Harley,we are hoping the weather gets better...SPRING PLEASE COME:spyder:

RLS
04-10-2013, 09:11 AM
What kind of business?

After 35 years teaching CPR/AED and First Aid classes for the Red Cross, we started our own business. We offer all the health and safety classes for humans as well as Pet First Aid/ CPR. The name is Community Professional Responder training, LLC