PDA

View Full Version : Inspection Sticker

Trap
05-04-2008, 11:49 AM
:spyder: Just got mine #3479 from New York, had a wet ride home :spyder: Okay now for the question..Just where are you supposed to place the inspection sticker on the bike?????? Do I need to get an inspection sticker holder if so from where? AM enjoying the 7734 out of it, just need to get in the rhythm of riding it a different way. TIA.....

jeuchler
05-04-2008, 11:55 AM
:spyder: Just got mine #3479 from New York, had a wet ride home :spyder: Okay now for the question..Just where are you supposed to place the inspection sticker on the bike?????? Do I need to get an inspection sticker holder if so from where? AM enjoying the 7734 out of it, just need to get in the rhythm of riding it a different way. TIA.....

Well, when I lived in NY, they slapped the sticker on the fork--left, I think, for ease of spotting by police going past the other way.

It'd look ugly on the fender, that's for sure... :dontknow:

Trap
05-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Don't live in New York, just visit there, live in PA where we had all the political mess flying around. Don't want to just slap it any old spot. Looking to find where I can get an inspection sticker plate that can be attached somewhere on the bike that is visible for the law.

3Y4Fun
05-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I live in Virginia. Our inspection sticker is also to be displayed on the left fork. They put mind on the spoiler on the left side.

Spidrr
05-04-2008, 05:17 PM

Mine is on a chrome bolt on plate using the screw right above the rear axle on the left side.

spyder-dude
05-04-2008, 07:49 PM

My dealer put mine on the black plastic on the left of the dash....you really can't notice is much...which works for me.

Where are you located in NY? I am located in Endicott (Near Binghamton)...and where did you buy your spyder?

Make sure to join our NY Spyder Ryders Club on BRP. www.nyspyderryders.com

Later,

Shawn aka Spyder-Dude