PDA

View Full Version : Girls on Spyders logo - we're "official" now!

FaranH
04-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Ladies,

Many of you know there is a Facebook group called Girls on Spyders that is closed to just us gals. We now have 530 members :dg2:(including ladies from Belgium, Australia, the UK, Canada and almost every US state).

We just unveiled a new logo and shirt design this week and wanted to share it here. If you have any friends who ryde and want to join us, just let me know!

(Also - just want to clarify that I'm not posting this to try to sell shirts. I just wanted the ladies to know we've been working on this and that they'll be available at Spyderfest and through Pitbull Powersports. :D)

Shirt design

mrfats
04-06-2013, 08:50 AM
:clap: Girls, that looks real nice!!

PrairieSpyder
04-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Luv it! :thumbup: Now, that's one less shirt I'll have to pack! :dg1:

Are you considering a small patch? Please?:popcorn:

CSW61
04-06-2013, 09:33 AM
:dg2:Wife saw it on GOS and wants a Tee Shirt... Who would thunk that.... Any when will they be for sale and will they be at Spyderfest????:dg1:

FaranH
04-06-2013, 09:42 AM
:dg2:Wife saw it on GOS and wants a Tee Shirt... Who would thunk that.... Any when will they be for sale and will they be at Spyderfest????:dg1:

I want to be careful not to try to sell anything on SL since we're not a sponsor. They will be at Spyderfest. She can see any other updates on GOS for other ways to order after Spyderfest so tell her to keep up with it there. :doorag:

CSW61
04-06-2013, 10:08 AM
:dontknow:Ok forgot about that. She will see you at Spyderfest.....:banghead:

Chupaca
04-06-2013, 10:16 AM
nicely done. Glad you all have your mark...congrats..!! :shemademe_smilie:

I2BZ2W8
04-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Cant wait...hope they have them in larger sizes...(hint hint)

FaranH
04-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Cant wait...hope they have them in larger sizes...(hint hint)

I believe we are ordering up to 4x. :thumbup:

Pigtails
04-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Very cool!

Jharpo
04-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks Faran,
i'm visiting Len on Wednesday for some service, so I'll pick up my shirt then. Can't wait to wear it on Thursday for the ladies ryde. Hopefully we will all be twin systers dressed alike!

SpyderLady
04-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Faran, will the shirts we ordered apron GOS be at Pitbull or at Pitbull tent at vendor village? How much are they.? Who do we pay? Do we check, cash, or credit? Thanks

SpyderNana
04-10-2013, 12:11 PM
The GOS shirts look awesome! :bowdown: Can't wait to get one. Same questions as SpyderLady. :roflblack:

SPYDER4FUN
04-10-2013, 09:25 PM
WOOHOO !!

Thanks Faran for all you do :) Girls On Spyders rocks, I am happy we are "official"

Spyder lady 66
04-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Where can I order one of these awesome shirts??:clap:

Boots
04-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Ladies,

Many of you know there is a Facebook group called Girls on Spyders that is closed to just us gals. We now have 530 members :dg2:(including ladies from Belgium, Australia, the UK, Canada and almost every US state).

We just unveiled a new logo and shirt design this week and wanted to share it here. If you have any friends who ryde and want to join us, just let me know!

(Also - just want to clarify that I'm not posting this to try to sell shirts. I just wanted the ladies to know we've been working on this and that they'll be available at Spyderfest and through Pitbull Powersports. :D)

Shirt design

LOVE THE SHIRTS ! How much are they going to be ? Thanks,Deb {boots}

Linda Deeds
04-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Would like to sign up for the "girls" club - love the tee shirt and hope to have 2 larges available at the Spyderfest next week. We are traveling from Gulf Shores, Alabama. See you then.
24711 County Road 20, Lot K-2
Elberta, AL 36530

FaranH
04-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Would like to sign up for the "girls" club - love the tee shirt and hope to have 2 larges available at the Spyderfest next week. We are traveling from Gulf Shores, Alabama. See you then.
24711 County Road 20, Lot K-2
Elberta, AL 36530

Linda, on the Spyderlovers home page Lamont was kind enough to add our logo on the right side under "Friends". If you are already on FB and click that logo, it's a link that will take you straight to our page where you can request to join. One of our Admins will have to approve you.

And look for us at Spyderfest! Pitbull Powersports is selling the shirts for us (thank you, Len!) and we printed some extras to go around. Hope to meet you!:D

FaranH
04-18-2013, 05:14 PM
LOVE THE SHIRTS ! How much are they going to be ? Thanks,Deb {boots}

Last I talked to Len at Pitbull they are $15 for the Unisex style and $20 for the Ladies v-neck. He'll have them online after Spyderfest.

FaranH
04-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Where can I order one of these awesome shirts??:clap:

They'll be available at Spyderfest through Pitbull Powersports and then afterwards on their online store (which is not up yet). Glad you like them!! :clap:

Ken Thomas
04-18-2013, 06:41 PM
They'll be available at Spyderfest through Pitbull Powersports and then afterwards on their online store (which is not up yet). Glad you like them!! :clap:
GREAT JOB !!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

captblack
05-15-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi Faran,

I like your new logo and will be getting my wife some shirts from Len's store. Will you be making a patch of this - or stickers?

Thanks and we hope to see you in Maggie Valley.

FaranH
05-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Hi Faran,

I like your new logo and will be getting my wife some shirts from Len's store. Will you be making a patch of this - or stickers?

Thanks and we hope to see you in Maggie Valley.

We do have plans of both a patch and some decals. I believe Leira (our fearless GOS founder) will be bringing some decals for purchase to Maggie Valley. I won't be able to make it this year (work is just killing me! :banghead:).

SpyderGAAZ
08-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi, new to the forum, don't have the 2013 RS yet but soon I hope:yes:.
I thought I read a post about T-shirt slogans and here is one...not sure if it original but...
CAN AM Spyder
Therapy in a Throttle!

Also, love this site! I feel like I am so informed and I don't even have the Spyder yet.

flamingobabe
08-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Have you been to Girls on Spyders facebook.....check them out...it is a closed group so if you need help...pm me and I'll get you in
Hi, new to the forum, don't have the 2013 RS yet but soon I hope:yes:.
I thought I read a post about T-shirt slogans and here is one...not sure if it original but...
CAN AM Spyder
Therapy in a Throttle!

Also, love this site! I feel like I am so informed and I don't even have the Spyder yet.

Dan McNally
08-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Sweet logo. Great job!

Marykt
08-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Just requested to join GOS on FB today! I don't think I will be attending SpyderFest :( I would like to have a patch when available. Do you have a size for the patch?

flamingobabe
08-18-2013, 05:43 PM
Marykt...after you are accepted to GOS...someone will help you find how to order a patch, decal, t-shirt...etc

FaranH
08-19-2013, 06:48 AM
Just requested to join GOS on FB today! I don't think I will be attending SpyderFest :( I would like to have a patch when available. Do you have a size for the patch?

Mary K -

We've got you joined! Once you're in the FB Group page, in the upper right hand is a Files section. Under there, you'll see posts about ordering decals (large and small) and t-shirts and patches. I'm so glad you're with us! :dg2:

shoppersal
10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
How do you join? I'm in NYS !!

Chelle Crane
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Love the design, sent in my request to join.Good job Ladies!:clap::yes::dg2::congrats:

rugbyruth
10-13-2013, 03:15 AM
You ladies rock, love the T-Shirt design. Can you please tell me where and when spyderfest is. I can't wait to be able is buy this shirt,patch and sticker.

Thanks again ladies for all you do for us spyder lover females. You just rock.:firstplace::bowdown::clap:

ruth (rugbyruth):ani29::joke:

FaranH
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
How do you join? I'm in NYS !!

Just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/girlsonspyders/ and request to be added. If you'll PM me with your "real" name, that will help me know it's you. Glad to have you join us!

FaranH
10-14-2013, 10:03 AM
You ladies rock, love the T-Shirt design. Can you please tell me where and when spyderfest is. I can't wait to be able is buy this shirt,patch and sticker.

Thanks again ladies for all you do for us spyder lover females. You just rock.:firstplace::bowdown::clap:

ruth (rugbyruth):ani29::joke:

I'm not sure what the final date is for Spyderfest 2014. But you can get details of ordering shirt, decals, etc. while you're in the Girls on Spyders Facebook page (under our Files section). If you are not already a member, then request to be added by going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/girlsonspyders/. If you'll PM me with your "real" name, that will help me know it's you.

Chelle Crane
10-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Stupid question , can it can be made on a henley. Cold weather is here so I need long sleeve shirts. Maybe the logo on the chest , picture of the state on the back... Just a thought.:D

FaranH
10-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Stupid question , can it can be made on a henley. Cold weather is here so I need long sleeve shirts. Maybe the logo on the chest , picture of the state on the back... Just a thought.:D

If you're a member of our Facebook group, you'll see a post pinned to the top about 2 new long-sleeve shirts (one is a hoodie). I love these!

flaggerphil
11-04-2013, 11:33 PM
We do have plans of both a patch and some decals. I believe Leira (our fearless GOS founder) will be bringing some decals for purchase to Maggie Valley. I won't be able to make it this year (work is just killing me! :banghead:).

Good to hear this...my wife REALLY wants a patch!

FaranH
11-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Good to hear this...my wife REALLY wants a patch!

She can contact http://www.lynnleesembroidery.com and purchase a GOS patch. :yes: