PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Dealers for service

Pablito
04-05-2013, 03:36 PM
I bought my Spyder with 7000 miles on it and the oil is a little low and ive been reading about recalls and such. I kinda doubt the past owner had the 6000 mile service done it to so I would like to take it in and have it serviced/checked out and see what they say about the recalls that I have heard about. However the dealer that is closest to me is located in Sanford FL and I have had nothing but bad experiences with their service dept in the past and I'm scared to take it to them 1) cause they are going to try to gouge me 2) i dont really trust them at all 3) they are going to make me wait forever to get my spyder back.

Can anybody recommend a good dealer to have work performed that I can trust?

kubie
04-05-2013, 03:45 PM
I don't know how far you want to travel. I live in Sebastian Fl and I use Route 1 Motor Sports In Grant. They always treat me right. Hope this helps!

MouthPiece
04-05-2013, 03:47 PM
I bought my Spyder with 7000 miles on it and the oil is a little low and ive been reading about recalls and such. I kinda doubt the past owner had the 6000 mile service done it to so I would like to take it in and have it serviced/checked out and see what they say about the recalls that I have heard about. However the dealer that is closest to me is located in Sanford FL and I have had nothing but bad experiences with their service dept in the past and I'm scared to take it to them 1) cause they are going to try to gouge me 2) i dont really trust them at all 3) they are going to make me wait forever to get my spyder back.

Can anybody recommend a good dealer to have work performed that I can trust?

All I can tell you is that I have had excellent service at Seminole Power Sports in Sanford. When the ball joint issue came out on the 2013's, I would venture to say that I was the first in the country to have the new ones replaced. Greg Hale is a good service manager, Jason is a good tech. I'm not sure what your situation is regarding your experiences with them, but mine certainly isn't like you have described.

Now to answer your question. I have also heard that Central Florida Power Sports in Kissimmee (that is not pronounced KISS AH MEE) is a very good place for both sales and service. If you are at a point of not trusting, then I would suggest that you go to them.

Chris

Pablito
04-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Well... I have my issues with the place I went thats for sure but I'm also sure that as large as they are others may have had better experiences than me and thats why I didn't mention a name. I also know that a place that sells multiple product lines may have techs that are better at servicing one brand or another who knows. No need to go into specifics though since I have no interest in bashing just trying to see if there might be someplace close to me that Spyder owners rave over to have service work done. Glad to hear that you were happy with the service that you received SPS and thank you for the recommendations. Any dealer that I go to I suppose its a bit of a shot in the dark for me since I'm new to the spyder world but will feel much more comfy once I get these recalls and 6k service addressed. ;-)

BikerDoc
04-05-2013, 05:45 PM
The leading sales and undoubtedly best service dealer in the state is Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee, Fl. I know people that travel over a 100 miles to get their service done there... they sell more spyders than any other dealer in the state by a good margin. - have three spyder certified techs.. haven't know anyone yet that switched to them and wasn't very happy...

ruthie
04-05-2013, 05:52 PM
I was in Kissimmee area and needed service. I had a very nice lady from Girls on Snyder recommend Central FL Powersport and was very pleased with the service. The Tec Justin (I think) was very knowledgeable on the Snyder.

mjw930
04-05-2013, 07:37 PM
We had our GS serviced at Daytona Fun Machines in Holly Hill and have been very happy. So happy we bought a new ST-S from them. Mark, the Service Manager is also their lead Spyder tech and takes a personal interest in each Spyder they service.

docdoru
04-05-2013, 08:03 PM
I would recommend West Cost Powersport in Clearwater (Platinum Certified) and Central Powersport in Kissimmee (ask for Justin). The best double in the state. :thumbup:

dave01
04-05-2013, 08:20 PM
West Coast Powersports for sure. Great tech's and if you are going to wait, a nice waiting room.

flaggerphil
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
I've found Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee to be outstanding. I also like Daytona Fun Machines. Rte 1 Motorsports in Grant is the dealer I stopped going to and I won't go back to them again.

Bob Ledford
04-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I am very satisfied with Daytona Fun Machines in Holly Hill. Located on US #1 North

lookerjdc
04-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee has a great staff and tech people

spyderman526
04-08-2013, 04:51 AM
yes Central Florida Powersports in Kissimmee is fantastic I have two spyders from them always treated me well always went out of their way to make me happy is the place I prefer to do all my business

major911
04-10-2013, 07:39 AM
All I can tell you is that I have had excellent service at Seminole Power Sports in Sanford. When the ball joint issue came out on the 2013's, I would venture to say that I was the first in the country to have the new ones replaced. Greg Hale is a good service manager, Jason is a good tech. I'm not sure what your situation is regarding your experiences with them, but mine certainly isn't like you have described.

Now to answer your question. I have also heard that Central Florida Power Sports in Kissimmee (that is not pronounced KISS AH MEE) is a very good place for both sales and service. If you are at a point of not trusting, then I would suggest that you go to them.

Chris

:agree: :thumbup: