PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Surprise

ironbuttdean
04-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Got home last night and my wife who hasn't ridden the two wheeler with me for thirty years had gone out and bought herself a new helmet.

Says she will ride the spider and we are getting out this weekend.

Yipeee!

jerpinoy
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Got home last night and my wife who hasn't ridden the two wheeler with me for thirty years had gone out and bought herself a new helmet.

Says she will ride the spider and we are getting out this weekend.

Yipeee!

Did she have 3 wheel MC training?

Bob Ledford
04-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Outstanding but don't scare her of by trying to pitch her off in a corner. Good luck with it.

Bob Denman
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM
:2thumbs: Glad to hear that she's also been bitten... :lecturef_smilie: Just be careful; this might lead to a second Spyder being parked in your garage! :yikes: :roflblack:

SpyderDon
04-04-2013, 11:47 AM
I can relate. My wife would not ride on 2 wheels. Dealer threw in two helmets with the deal on my Spyder. Anyway she followed me home, about 70 miles, pulled in front of the garage, she got out of ghe cage and said, "I'm ready to go for a ryde"...:clap::clap:Thankfully I'm retired and she still works so I get some time alone on the Spyder... It's been a lot of fun, met some interesting people and seen some interesting places.

SpyRyd
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
I can relate. My wife would not ride on 2 wheels. Dealer threw in two helmets with the deal on my Spyder. Anyway she followed me home, about 70 miles, pulled in front of the garage, she got out of ghe cage and said, "I'm ready to go for a ryde"...:clap::clap:Thankfully I'm retired and she still works so I get some time alone on the Spyder... It's been a lot of fun, met some interesting people and seen some interesting places.

Don,

Next time I see Cheryl I'm gonna tell her you're glad she is still working! :joke: Oh, wait a minute, you're glad you get some alone time with your Spyder, not that she is still working. Ok, I understand, your secret is safe with me. Be safe my friend...

Bob Denman
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Well, SOMEBODY has got to be able to keep him in the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to... :roflblack: :joke:

ironbuttdean
04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
No. She took the MSF course in the 80s but never took the riding test in CA. She will be content sitting on the back telling me where to go for a while. I explained she has to get licensed before she can ryde alone.

Thinking it will be cool to ride together, her on the spyder and me on my BMW.

Did she have 3 wheel MC training?

ARtraveler
04-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Great news! As others have said--this could eventually lead to two :spyder2:,s. Ask me how I know? :roflblack: